Signing up and getting started with the billing service
The video surveillance service VSAAS.IO allows you to rent all the necessary infrastructure for launching a subscription video surveillance service. To start using the cloud infrastructure, send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. The request must contain:
- An email of the system administrator
- The domain name to which your service will be connected. For example, yourdomain.com.
Then you should wait for the invitation letter to come to the email address specified in the request.
To activate your VSAAS.IO account, follow the link provided in the email and set your password.
With this billing service you can create subscribers and keep record of their payments, create and manage pricing plans. The following employees can have access to the service:
- Service administrators
- Sales managers of the service
- Service accounting Department
- Employees of the client Department
- Subscribers responsible for settlements
- Subscriber's accounting Department
After you have completed the registration process, you need to configure billing.
The billing VSAAS.IO is available at https://my.vsaas.io/
To log in to billing, use your email address and the password you set when you activated your account.