Creating a client mosaic
A mosaic allows gathering of up to 16 selected cameras on a single screen. It is used for convenient viewing of selected cameras.
1) Log on to Flussonic Watcher as an administrator.
2) Go to Organizations and click on an icon of mosaic near with needed organization:
3) Click Create.
4) In the window that opens, enter the mosaic title and select the dimensions of the mosaic (the number of cameras in it).
5) By click on one of many sections of layout mosaic select needed camera.
6) To delete a camera from the mosaic, click the recycle bin icon in the upper rigth corner of the corresponding player in the mosaic.
All created mosaics are displayed in Mosaics and in Cameras > the mosaic view.
To view a mosaic:
The video from cameras in a mosaic is shown right when you edit it in Cameras > the mosaic view.
Cameras are also shown in Mosaics after you click the mosaic title there.
To change the title and size of a mosaic:
In the line Mosaics > [mosaic title] click the title and select Edit.
To remove a mosaic:
In the line Mosaics > [mosaic title] click the title and select Delete.