Managing Billing plans¶
The first thing to perform is to create billing plans that will be available to your subscribers. Until you create billing plans, your users will not be able to use the camera DVR archive feature, and cameras will only be connected with the ability to view video in real time.
Each billing plan is assigned a group of camera settings in Flussonic Watcher. You cannot change any setting manually via Flussonic Watcher, since it is under Billing control. However, if you change the billing plan for the selected camera, the camera settings will be changed to the required ones.
To open the billing plan management section, go to the billing plans in the menu. You will see a list of all billing plans added to the system. If you have added a large number of billing plans, you can use the Search box for quick search.
Adding a billing plan¶
- Create a new billing plan by clicking on the Create new billing plan button.
Add a new billing plan by filling out the form:
- Billing plans name — the name of the billing plan.
- Note — a note or brief information about the billing plan.
- Amount — the cost of the monthly subscription fee for this billing plan.
- Currency — the billing plan's currency.
- Apply to Organizations by default — turn on this option to make the billing plans available by default to subscriber Organizations.
- DVR depth — the number of days to store continuous recording.
- DVR space — the volume of storage for recorded motion events, in GB.
- LPR — license plate recognition.
All Services must be filled in. For example, if you want to set up a billing plan with license plate recognition without a DVR archive, set the values of DVR depth and DVR space to 0.
After you add a billing plan, it will be displayed in the billing plans table. Also, in this table, you can see when the billing plan started working.
Setting a new price¶
In the process of providing the service to subscribers, you can change the subscription price for billing plans. To do that, follow these steps:
- Open the price editing form by clicking on the Edit button.
- In the appeared form, click Add new price and enter the price that will be effective starting from the current day.