Managing Billing Users¶
The next important step in setting up billing for VSAAS.IO is to add users.
Go to the Users section. You will see the list of all billing users.
To find the right user, use the Search field or the access rights filter, where values are available:
- Domain admin — administrators of your domain.
- Domain accountant — accounting of your domain.
- Orgaization admin — administrators of your subscribers.
- Organization accountant — accounting of your subscribers.
Adding a user¶
You can add two user types for your domain:
- Domain administrator. The user has all the necessary privileges to configure and administer your service.
- Domain accountant. The user can see statistics on the use of the domain by Organizations (the list of invoices to be paid, billing plans, the number of cameras that have each billing plan).
To add a user, follow these steps:
- Click Create new user.
- In the appeared form, enter the user's email address. Bind the user's email to the subscriber's Organization and the rights within the Organization by filling out the Organization and Organization permission fields.
A confirmation email will be sent to the specified email address. The user should click the link in the email and set their password.
Blocking a user¶
If necessary, you can block the user's account. To do this, follow these steps:
- Open the user profile in the Users section.
- Select the user you want to block, and clear the Activated check box.
Any user can recover a lost or forgotten password. The password can be restored either with the help of the administrator or by yourself.
To restore the password with the help of the administrator, the administrator must log in to the user's profile and click Reset password to send the user an email with a link to restore the password.
To restore the password themselves, the users must click the Forgot password button on the authorization page. The users will receive an email with a link to restore the password.