Watcher offers mobile applications for real time access to a video surveillance system.
- Watching live video from IP cameras with the ultra low latency
- Viewing the archive with no limits on its depth
- The access control based on a fingerprint or a PIN code
- TLS encryption of video streams
- Push notifications about events
- Downloading video screenshots.
By default, the application tries to reach the Flussonic server, so a mobile app can’t authenticate without a personal Operator ID.
To get your Operator ID, log in to your account,
click on the installation key on the main portal screen and specify the public Watcher URL in the following format:
http://APIKEY@watcher-host. The host address should be accessible from the Internet. It’s highly recommended to use a domain name, not just IP address.
To start using the application, download it from the Apple Store or Google Play, and then authenticate using your Watcher login, password and the Operator ID that you received from manage.erlyvideo.org.