Watcher offers mobile applications for real time access to a video surveillance system.
- Watching live video from IP cameras with the ultra low latency
- Viewing the archive with no limits on its depth
- The access control based on a fingerprint or a PIN code
- TLS encryption of video streams
- Push-notifications about events
- Downloading video screenshots.
By default, an app tries to reach the Flussonic server, so a mobile app can’t authenticate without a personal Operator ID.
To get the Operator ID, you must log in to Watcher as an administrator. In the main menu, go to the Settings section, at the bottom of the page you will see the
MOBILE APP and AGENTS block.
Connect button and
Operator ID will appear in the
operator ID field.
To start using the application, download it from the Apple Store or Google Play, and then authenticate using your Watcher login, password and the Operator ID that you received from manage.erlyvideo.org.