Watcher Quick Start Guide
This quick start guide tell you how to do the most common tasks in Flussonic Watcher.
You will learn about:
Viewing the camera's DVR archive
You can open the DVR archive of a camera in a number of ways:
In Cameras in Tile mode click the camera name.
In Cameras in List mode click the More icon and then click View. If the camers has DVR, the player will show it as the green part of the timeline.
In Cameras in Tile mode click the Play button on the picture from the camera.
Viewing the camera list is described in Dashboard
Dashboard is a primary webpage where users view and manage their cameras. In the Dashboard you can see preview images of video received from each camera. Technically speaking, it is a table that contains screenshots from cameras in its cells.
To open the dashboard, go to Cameras.
On the screenshot of each camera there are buttons that allows you to manage a camera:
- Add the camera to favorites (will appear in Favorites)
- Edit camera settings
- View statistics of server resouce usage by the camera
- Share the camera
- Delete the camera
- Go to the camera's DVR archive
You can select different modes for viewing the camera list in Cameras. To change the view mode, click one of the icons in the upper part of Watcher page:
- Small tiles
- Large tiles
- The list
- Mosaic mode. In this mode you can drag cameras to a mosaic and immediately see the resulting mosaic. This mode is a convenient alternative to managing mosaics in the Mosaics section.
In the List mode the following filters are available:
- by the title
- by the depth of the DVR archive
- by the streamer where a camera is connected
- by various attributes: Onvif, ANPR (car number recognition), Online (только работающие камеры), and so on.