Dashboard is a primary webpage where users view and manage their cameras. In the Dashboard you can see preview images of video received from each camera. Technically speaking, it is a table that contains screenshots from cameras in its cells.
To open the dashboard, go to Cameras.
On the screenshot of each camera there are buttons that allows you to manage a camera:
- Add the camera to favorites (will appear in Favorites)
- Edit camera settings
- Share the camera
- Delete the camera
- Go to the camera's DVR archive
You can select different modes for viewing the camera list in Cameras. To change the view mode, click one of the icons in the upper part of Watcher page:
- Small tiles
- Large tiles
The list In the List mode the following filters are available:
- by the title
- by the depth of the DVR archive
- by the streamer where a camera is connected
- by various attributes: Onvif, ANPR (car number recognition), Online (только работающие камеры), and so on.
Mosaic mode. In this mode you can drag cameras to a mosaic and immediately see the resulting mosaic. This mode is a convenient alternative to managing mosaics in the Mosaics section.
The list shows automatically updated screenshots from all cameras. In order to watch a certain camera or its video archive, click the screenshot or Play button:
To open camera in a bigger player, click a camera name or the Play button:
To view a camera in full screen, click the enlarge button on the player.
Viewing the camera's DVR archive
You can open the DVR archive of a camera in a number of ways:
- In Cameras in Tile mode click the camera name.
- In Cameras in Tile mode click the Play button on the picture from the camera.
- In Cameras in List mode click the More icon and then click View.
If the camera has DVR, the player will show it as the green part of the timeline.