Watcher offers mobile applications for real time access to a video surveillance system.
- Watching live video from IP cameras with the ultra low latency
- Viewing the archive with no limits on its depth
- The access control based on a fingerprint or a PIN code
- TLS encryption of video streams
- Push-notifications about events
- Downloading video screenshots.
Mobile applications need to know the address of your Watcher system to get video from it. Get your Operator ID that stores the URL of your Watcher system beforehand.
To get the Operator ID:
- Log in to Watcher as an administrator
- In the main menu (on the left of the page), go to the Settings section
- Go to the MOBILE APP AND AGENTS tab
- Click the GET OPERATOR ID AND UPDATE STATUS button
- As a result, your
Operator IDwill appear in the Operator ID field.
Please note that all CURRENT STATUS indicators should be green, otherwise you won't be able to connect your mobile app to the Watcher. If one or more indicators are red, try to click GET OPERATOR ID AND UPDATE STATUS again. If this does not help, please contact Flussonic's technical support.
Make sure that your server is visible from the Internet and that it has a real domain name. If your server is using NAT or a Firewall, contact our support team and we will help you with all necessary configuring under the terms of extended support.
- APIKEY — an authentication key that you can obtain in the Watcher settings UI.
- Watcher-Hostname — a publicly visible path to Watcher.