Watcher offers mobile applications for real time access to a video surveillance system.
- Watching live video from IP cameras with the ultra low latency
- Viewing the archive with no limits on its depth
- The access control based on a fingerprint or a PIN code
- TLS encryption of video streams
- Push-notifications about events
- Downloading video screenshots.
Mobile applications need to know the address of your Watcher system to get video from it. Get your Operator ID that stores the URL of your Watcher system beforehand.
To get the Operator ID, you must log in to Watcher as an administrator. In the main menu, go to the Settings section, at the bottom of the page you will see the
MOBILE APP and AGENTS block.
Connect button and
Operator ID will appear in the
operator ID field.
Make sure that your server is visible from the Internet and that it has a real domain name. If your server is using NAT or a Firewall, contact our support team and we will help you with all necessary configuring under the terms of extended support.
- APIKEY — an authentication key that you can obtain in the Watcher settings UI.
- Watcher-Hostname — a publicly visible path to Watcher.