Stylish, handy, easy
No desktop clients, local installations, patches, loaders or Windows lock-in. What you get is a camera, a stylish and powerful website, and easy-to-use mobile apps. All server software is Linux-based.
Direct access to cameras
Watcher ensures full plug-and-play functionality, registering all cameras in the network from behind a NAT with no extra configuration required.
Optimization of traffic and server load, smart routing and cluster configuration.
We have factored in the entire project budget, from software license costs and process optimization to reduced infrastructure expenses. This is how we ensure the best price-performance ratio so you get the most bang for your buck.
Failure protection at high loads
At the core of Watcher sits the powerful yet easy-to-configure Flussonic Media Server. It is trusted by major mobile operators, TV channels, Internet providers, large-scale enterprises and government agencies for high-performance and cost-efficient video content delivery. This is authentic high load made easy!
Integration with billing
Simple integration via API, easy user management through your billing. Enjoy a new service in a familiar environment aligned with your custom business processes!
We build customized web-tools out of the box.
- Сamera and user management
- User group management, authorization through a RADIUS server, and regulation of access to archives and cameras
- Geolocation enabled for cameras. Support for map services from Google, Yandex, OpenStreetMap and other providers
- Flexible service visibility — for external and internal (in-house LAN) users
- Embeddable code to link with a specific camera stream stored in an external third-party location
- Access to streams from IP cameras in real-time or archive mode
- The high-performance Flussonic Media Server
- Distribution via RTSP, SDP, RTP, MPEG-TS, and ONVIF for IP cameras
- Multiprotocol delivery — HLS, HDS, RTMP, Dash, WebRTC
- Server clustering
- Capture streams and archive with reliable failover
- SSL encryption
- Archive depth — 12+ months’ worth of content
- Automatic archive cleanup based on selected parameters (depth per days, filling)
- Storage available on local drives or on a SAN system in NFS, as well as various cloud services: S3, Swift, etc.
- Stored metadata from the motion detector and screenshots of video streams
- Local SSD cache for high-speed access to archived data
- Access through the RTMP, HLS, HDS, HTTP MPEG-TS, and RTSP protocols
- File upload available in the&nbps;MP4 container (single-pass export)
- Archive management features (quota, custom archive for each camera)
- Multilingual interface: English, German, Kazakh, Russian, Spanish, Ukrainian
- PTZ control
- Matrix of the streams
- Camera search panel
- Motion detection processing (optional)
- Quick search in archived video (navigation tools)
- Playback display (a visual display of interruptions, motion detection, archive or live-stream view)
- Selected cameras mode
- Camera, file and user management via billing (HTTP API)
- Import of cameras and users from Flussonic Media Servers.
- Import of cameras and users via the HTTP API
- Automated camera activation and provisioning to the customer's servers
- Tracking, removal and recovery of ‘dead’ cameras
- Interface with custom color schemes
- Ability to add your own logo and personal/corporate information
- Full visibility into the camera infrastructure from behind NAT – within a private network and without extra tuning
Our experts will contact you shortly, offer tech advice and consultation, and send you a trial license..
Fill out the form to receive a free Flussonic Media Server trial key.
If you do not receive an email from us within one hour, please check your spam folder and add Flussonic to your trusted contacts list.