Flussonic Watcher 20.08
Get familiar with the changes introduced in Flussonic Watcher 20.08.
Custom localizations of the UI, Readonly mode for Watcher users, multiple improvements in Watcher Iris.
The list of changes
- #9076 (new) (Watcher) Watcher users can be switched into readonly mode.
- #12304 (new) (Mobile Watcher) Flussonic Watcher Mobile SDK for iOS is now compatible with Swift 5.2.4 and XCode 11.5.
- #12384 (new) (Watcher) Face detection can now be turned on in camera settings in the UI (if the video analytics module is enabled).
- #12444 (new) (Watcher) The new check box ‘Read only’ allows creating users who can only view settings and video without permissions to modify any settings or send notifications.
- #12487 (new) (Watcher) Watcher supports custom localizations of the UI: with a new API you can download the built-in UI text, translate it to other languages, and deploy it on your Watcher server for your customers so that they could switch to the new language.
- #12202 (fixed) (Watcher) For cameras on the MSTAR chipset the configuration of the image parameters is now saved successfully (brightness, contrast, and saturation).
- #12563 (fixed) (Watcher) The map now opens correctly.
- #12153 (new) (Iris) The support for day/night mode on DS-I114 cameras.
- #12665 (new) (Iris) Adding the support for Jovision JVS-H820E cameras is under way: PTZ support was added.
- #11485 (fixed) (Iris) DS-I114W and C2SHW cameras now work steadily.
- #11486 (fixed) (Iris) WiFi connection is no longer lost after DS-I114W and C2SHW cameras are rebooted.
- #11917 (fixed) (Iris) Day/night mode switching on C2SHW cameras at twilight was improved.