Flussonic Media Server 21.06
June 8, 2021
Flussonic Media Server 21.06 has been released.
A new list of metrics for DVR usage monitoring is available; Information disclosure with moderate severity, that could lead to unauthorized access to content, while using outdated third-party Middleware, is removed.
- #17180 (new) (Retroview) retroview now will save server version for old pre 21.04 flussonics
- #17258 (new) (Retroview) write more usage info into retroview sessions storage
- #15907 (new) (Player) Sentry support was added to MSE player
- #5664 (fixed) (Player) WebVTT subtitles now is working for VOD in Live player
- #7850 (fixed) (Player) Autoplay with sound is allowed
- #15825 (fixed) (Flussonic UI) Flussonic UI is displayed correctly provided Flussonic is updated to the latest version.
- #16022 (fixed) (Flussonic) Issues with CMAF playback fixed
- #16778 (fixed) (Player) Information about error can be sent to Sentry
- #17007 (fixed) (Player) The volume parameter is working now even without autoplay option in Live player
- #15940 (doc) The examples and events list are updated according to the latest Flussonic version
- #16469 (doc) HTTP API for uploading EPG to Flussonic is described in EPG upload
- #16643 (doc) Flussonic can now ingest SHOUTcast and ICEcast internet radio streams over HTTPS with the help of
shouts://, see: SHOUTcast
- #16644 (doc) Enabling PCMA audio codec in UI is described
- #16645 (doc) A warning of incorrect filenames for VOD files added
- #16874 (doc) Autogenerated URL for SRT publishing in Flussonic UI is described
- #16879 (doc) List of metrics to monitor the usage of DVR described in DVR usage data
- #16882 Added an example of How to track RTSP errors
- #16978 (doc) Administrator can manage cluster ingest settings for a stream visiting Input page, see: Capturing from a source with an expensive/slow channel
- #17097 (doc) Sentry support added to MSE Player, see: The FlussonicMsePlayer class