Flussonic Media Server 19.12 was released.
Flussonic Media Server
- #8399 (new) [Flussonic] Erlang 22.0 support.
- #9257 (new) [Flussonic] The UI can show help that contains extracts from the documentation (only on some pages yet).
- #9396 (new) [Flussonic] The transcoder: You can manage the logo images used by the transcoder via the UI: in transcoder settings, click Select next to Logo or Alogo box, and you'll be able to manage logo images as well as choose the logo image to appear in a transcoded stream.
- #10036 (new) [Flussonic] The UI now allows for quick choice of output protocols by using a three position switch. It supports the new configuration format that uses one line to specify all protocols.
- #10058 (new) [Flussonic] The support for the Irdeto DRM was added. Learn more
- #10088 (new) [Flussonic] The new API call for filtering sessions by the user ID: /flussonic/api/sessions?user_id=USER_ID
- #9399 (improved) [Flussonic] Now '/sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu*/cpufreq/scaling_governor' is automatically set to 'performance' at Flussonic installation to prevent excessive CPU consumption.
- #7803 (improved) [Flussonic UI] The appearance of UI elements was re-worked to distinguish tabs and options.
- #7903 (improved) [Flussonic UI] The re-worked UI now allows configuring Ad Injector.
- #9754 (improved) [Flussonic] You can modify a DASH manifest so it becomes DVB-compliant and passes validation. Validation is no longer failed with the message 'DVB check violated...'. Learn more
Flussonic Media Server
- #3081 (fixed) [Flussonic UI] The statistics in Media now shows how many streams have DVR and how many are transcoded.
- #4534 (fixed) [Flussonic] Disabled streams have now the 'off' status in the stream list on the left.
- #4925 (fixed) [Flussonic UI] For disabled streams, no player is displayed now.
- #5691 (fixed) [Flussonic UI] If the Flussonic configuration had the specific address to bind the UI to, then the Output section of stream settings offered incorrect links to the stream.
- #6519 (fixed) [Flussonic UI] Active streams with thumbnail capturing errors are now displayed as 'online'.
- #7204 (fixed) [Player] The issue with smaller size of video after changing screen orientation several times was resolved.
- #7622 (fixed) [Flussonic UI] The Kill button on the Clients tab is now displayed correctly for streams with a long token or User Agent.
- #7751 (fixed) [Flussonic UI] Some UI elements, such as the 'clients' column in the list of streams, the links 'published' and 'no source', and others are aligned more accurately now.
- #7925 (fixed) [Flussonic UI] The link 'Back to list' was moved to the stream settings area.
- #8008 (fixed) [Flussonic] MPEG-TS: Output streams could freeze or show artifacts because of CC errors.
- #8199 (fixed) [Flussonic UI] The 'drm_id' field was removed from Widevine DRM settings.
- #8380 (fixed) [Flussonic] Any currently opened section of stream settings is now highlighted in a different color.
- #8467 (fixed) [Flussonic] When a smartphone that published a video stream to Flussonic was switched to airplane mode, Flussonic did not immediately mark the stream as unavailable.
- #8510 (fixed) [Flussonic UI] The default ports are omitted in links to a stream in Media > stream name > Output. Only if you specify another port for a protocol in the configuration (for example, 'http 8081'), will this port appear in the link (http://domain:8081/stream/mpegts).
- #9456 (fixed) [Flussonic] Improved live stream transcoding when switching between stream sources.
- #9567 (fixed) [Flussonic UI] The list of domains in Allowed Domains is now displayed correctly in case of a large number of domains.
- #9722 (fixed) [Flussonic UI] It was in some cases impossible to select a DRM after the 'disabled' value was selected.
- #9728 (fixed) [Flussonic] MPEG-TS: PMT 'reserved' fields are filled with '1' instead of '0' for compatibility with some set-top boxes.
- #9774 (fixed) [Flussonic] The Origin servers section now shows information about streams.
- #9777 (fixed) [Flussonic] A mention of SQLite was removed from the UI.
- #9784 (fixed) [Flussonic] The quality of video from Beward DSN06PS, decreased in v19.09, was improved.
- #9853 (fixed) [Flussonic] A single case with increased CPU consumption in v19.09 was resolved.
- #9877 (fixed) [Flussonic] The speed of MPEG-TS decoding significantly increased.
- #9921 (fixed) [Flussonic] The DRM EzDRM FairPlay now works.
- #9924 (fixed) [Flussonic] If DRM was used for an HLS stream, WebVTT subtitles were not passed.
- #9933 (fixed) [Flussonic] VOD: When navigating to subfolders in a VOD location, a generated link to a file could become incorrect.
- #9978 (fixed) [Flussonic] The issue with disappearing subtitles in DASH streams was resolved.
- #10019 (fixed) [Flussonic] Rewinding and fast forwarding when playing DVR via HDS now works.
- #10086 (fixed) [Flussonic UI] The value '50 fps' was added to the 'Frames per second' box in advanced options for video on the transcoder settings page.
- #10092 (fixed) [Flussonic] Installation of Flussonic RPM packages no longer fails with the message 'package flussonic...all is intended for a different architecture'.
- #10123 (fixed) [Flussonic UI] The CPIX DRM appears in the UI now.
- #10124 (fixed) [Flussonic UI] The pop-up player in the Media section shows the correct port in the played stream's URL now.
- #10179 (fixed) [Flussonic] Flussonic no longer writes an excessive number of 'Subscription create error' and 'Subscription renew error' messages to the log.