Flussonic Media Server 19.11 was released.
Flussonic Media Server
- #8419 (new) [Flussonic] The processing of incoming MPTS streams was optimized: Flussonic can now take all necessary SPTS streams out of MPTS by reading MPTS only once. To use this feature, change the source URL from 'url udp://' to 'url mpts-udp://', or 'url mpts-http://', or 'url mpts-https://'. Learn more.
- #9340 (new) [Flussonic] The support for PlayReady DRM for Microsoft Smooth Streaming was added. Live and DVR content encryption is configured by adding to stream settings the following line: 'drm playready keyseed=[KEY SEED];'
- #9398 (new) [Flussonic] The API allows managing logos used by the transcoder: 'get /flussonic/api/logo' returns all logos and streams where these logos are used; 'get /flussonic/api/logo/image.png' returns the image; 'put /flussonic/api/logo/image.png' adds or edits a logo; 'delete /flussonic/api/logo/image.png' deletes a logo if no streams are using it.
- #9424 (new) [Flussonic] An alternative URL for playing archives was added: http://FLUSSONIC-IP/STREAMNAME/index.m3u8?startTime=1567116000&endTime=1567116600. The format dd/mm/yyyyThh:mm:ss is also supported.
- #9622 (new) [Flussonic] The URL for Microsoft Smooth Streaming was added to the Output tab of stream settings in the Flussonic UI and to VOD location settings (http(s)://flussonic_name:port/stream_name.isml/manifest for streaming and http(s)://flussonic_name:port/vod_location/filename.mp4.isml/manifest for VOD). Learn more about MSS for live, DVR, and VOD.
- #2498 (improved) [Flussonic] Internal improvements for better decoding of MPTS.
- #5349 (improved) [Flussonic] Now Flussonic provides UI and log messages if you turned on the transcoder but no 'flussonic-transcoder' package is installed in the system.
- #8758 (improved) [Flussonic] Flussonic Media Server has become a qualified encoder for Akamai MSL 3.2 and MSL 4.x network: https://community.akamai.com/customers/s/article/Qualified-Encoders-MSL-3-2-MSL-4-x?language=en_US
- #9301 (improved) [Flussonic] You can now apply transcoder parameters to more than one stream. A new button allows saving your settings and then using them when editing another stream.
- #9610 (improved) [Flussonic] Our DASH manifest was modified to support playing DASH from Flussonic on LG.
- #9726 (improved) [Flussonic] Cleaning up DVR archives was improved in order to reduce disk operations. If there are locked intervals, you can control how to clean up such parts of archive. Configuring will be described in the Flussonic documentation.
- #9815 (new) [Player] The player supports digital zoom for both DVR and live content. Scroll the mouse wheel at any point over the video image to enlarge or reduce the area.
Flussonic Media Server
- #7214 (fixed) [Flussonic] In the embed.html player with 'dvr=false' it was sometimes possible to play the archive.
- #8705 (fixed) [Flussonic] The VOD UI page for files with a very long path to file is now displayed correctly.
- #8843 (fixed) [Flussonic] The aspect ratio when playing DASH on Windows is correct now.
- #9021 (fixed) [Flussonic] Key rotation for GS DRM was fixed.
- #9113 (fixed) [Flussonic] The issue with failed replication of an archive was resolved.
- #9378 (fixed) [Flussonic] The issue with missing audio track in timeshifted streams was resolved.
- #9448 (fixed) [Flussonic] The issue with unsynced audio and video tracks after WebRTC publication was resolved.
- #9453 (fixed) [Flussonic] The link to Securetoken was returned to the Auth tab in the UI.
- #9459 (fixed) [Flussonic] The text filter by stream name now works correctly on the stream settings pages.
- #9627 (fixed) [Flussonic] The issue of v19.09 with LATM ingest was resolved.
- #9638 (fixed) [Flussonic] The issue with processing RTP streams from some ONVIF cameras was resolved.
- #9679 (fixed) [Flussonic] The UI displays a correct hostname now.
- #9684 (fixed) [Player] If the user rewound the recording and then left the page with the player, it generated error messages.
- #9690 (fixed) [Flussonic] The DVR player in Origin servers is now available.
- #9693 (fixed) [Flussonic] Publication of transcoded streams via m4s was fixed.
- #9709 (fixed) [Flussonic] Users with 'view_auth' permissions had in fact 'edit_auth' permissions (found in v19.09).
- #9711 (fixed) [Flussonic] The UI now shows correct DVR settings for Origin servers.
- #9731 (fixed) [Flussonic] When downloading DVR recordings as an MP4 file, the file was incomplete.
- #9738 (fixed) [Flussonic] In v19.10, the transcoder lost tracks of multi-bitrate output UDP and MPEG-TS over HTTP streams.
- #9756 (fixed) [Flussonic] DVR multiple improvements.
- #9765 (fixed) [Flussonic] The issue with playing encrypted DASH on Panasonic TV sets was resolved.
- #6439 (fixed) [MSE-LD player] Incorrect seeking in the MSE-LD player if the source was changed was fixed.
- #8520 (fixed) [MSE-LD player] The MSE-LD player can now play streams with an incorrect audio track.
- #9852 (fixed) [MSE-LD player] The issue with chart.js in dependencies was fixed.