Meet Flussonic 19.05.
Flussonic Media Server
- #4060 (new) [Flussonic] The transcoder supports 10-bit HEVC streams on input. Drivers for Nvidia - at least 384.130, Ubuntu version - at least 16.04. Learn more
- #4337 (new) [Flussonic] Alpine Linux package of Flussonic is supported.
- #7932 (new) [Flussonic] The B-frames support for HEVC encoding by using new versions of NVIDIA.
- #7954 (new) [Flussonic] The UI now allows setting up all DRM systems supported by Flussonic.
- #5762 (improved) [Flussonic] By default, passing stream subtitles through Flussonic is enabled (it corresponds to 'allow_subtitles=true' in the configuration file).
- #7881 (improved) [Flussonic] The new link 'Cluster' in the menu opens the page with all settings related to the cluster of Flussonic servers.
- #7909 (improved) [Flussonic] Widevine DRM can work without signature in requests.
- #8039 (improved) [Flussonic] The links in the 'Output' section in the UI were updated.
- #8127 (improved) [Flussonic] Transcoder UI: you can select the graphics card (corresponds to the 'deviceid' option in the configuration file).
- #8128 (improved) [Flussonic] Better program clock reference (PCR) in pushed streams via UDP after transcoding: in constant bitrate mode ('cbr=') accuracy errors of 1st and 2nd priority no longer occur.
- #8137 (improved) [Flussonic] You can turn on the option 'nvidia_monitor' by using the UI in Config > Additional.
- #8172 (improved) [Flussonic] Transcoding with Nvidia NVENC no longer requires installing any additional packages. For transcoding by using the CPU, you need to install 'flussonic-transcoder'.
- #8320 (improved) [Flussonic] The UI option 'Seamless source change' was added to the transcoder UI (it corresponds to 'immutable=true' in the configuration file).
- #7296 (new) [Watcher] The settings page has a new section, Event notifications, where you can set the URLs of event handlers: External Event Notification URL (corresponds to events_notify_sink) and External Event Filter URL (corresponds to events_filter_backend).
- #6546 (improved) [Watcher] UX improvements on camera settings page.
- #7140 (new) [Mobile Watcher] The event list can be filtered by camera name or event type.
- #8065 (new) [Mobile Watcher] Users can edit their custom titles of cameras via the mobile app.
- #7164 (improved) [Mobile Watcher] Player multiple improvements (iOS).
Flussonic Media Server
- #5399 (fixed) [Flussonic] HLS now adds the #EXT-X-DISCONTINUITY flag when a segment is missing in DVR, it prevents a stream playback from stopping.
- #5690 (fixed) [Flussonic] DASH playback in Exoplayer was fixed.
- #7747 (fixed) [Flussonic] LetsEncrypt no longer shows excessive error messages when working with unknown enterprise certificates.
- #7763 (fixed) [Flussonic] The Overview tab now shows the correct status for published streams.
- #7823 (fixed) [Flussonic] A stream having several sources was written incorrectly in HLS to a DVR archive: it lacked the #EXT-X-DISCONTINUITY tag and had wrong segment duration. Players halted after some time when playing such a stream.
- #7900 (fixed) [Flussonic] The issue of version 19.03 with incorrect filtering by SID when receiving MPTS streams was fixed.
- #7970 (fixed) [Flussonic] The time point in the DVR (timestamp field) is no longer missing from logs of auth backend's request.
- #8003 (fixed) [Flussonic] The configuration could be validated incorrectly in rare cases.
- #8051 (fixed) [Flussonic] Removed a misleading error message that appeared for SCTE-35.
- #8114 (fixed) [Flussonic] Multiple improvements in the new UI for transcoder.
- #8161 (fixed) [Flussonic] Starting the mosaic on slow machines no longer hangs.
- #8179 (fixed) [Flussonic] Transcoder UI: The 'Reset and Save' button now correctly deletes the recent changes.
- #8180 (fixed) [Flussonic] Adding extra source parameters in the UI (Input > Options) was fixed.
- #8198 (fixed) [Flussonic] The error 'Got unknown frame' no longer occurs at transcoding published streams (a new track was transcoded the second time).
- #8200 (fixed) [Flussonic] IPTV EPG crashed if the channel title was empty.
- #7807 (fixed) [Watcher] The password recovery email now contains also a user's login.
- #8235 (fixed) [Watcher] The new tool for backup and migration no longer shows irrelevant messages in the log.
- #8263 (fixed) [Watcher] The support for RADIUS as user authorization backend was fixed.
- #7448 (fixed) [Mobile Watcher] Thumbnails on the camera list screen were fixed.
- #7457 (fixed) [Mobile Watcher] Users can refresh the camera list to see the latest changes.
- #7979 (fixed) [Mobile Watcher] The device is prevented from going to sleep while video is playing.
- #8166 (fixed) [Mobile Watcher] The tap reaction to push notifications was fixed.
- #5890 (fixed) [Agent] Agent issued the log message 'streampoint_data_handler:62 Nobody claimed socket' and failed to restart.