Meet Flussonic 19.04.
Flussonic Media Server
- #6704 (new) [Flussonic] Multi-bitrate RTSP streams playback: The new parameter 'tracks' in a stream's URL allows you to specify which tracks to use. This is useful when playing video from IP cameras with multi-bitrate support. Learn more
- #7696 (new) [Flussonic] The support for Smooth Streaming for VOD was added.
- #7879 (new) [Flussonic] The support for the PallyCon DRM solution was added. Learn more
- #7932 (new) [Flussonic] The B-frames support when HEVC encoding by using new versions of NVIDIA.
- #7942 (new) [Flussonic] Flussonic can push video via RTMPS (RTMP over a TLS/SSL connection).
- #7834 (improved) [Flussonic] EPG XMLTV files now better conform to the standard.
- #7355 (improved) [Flussonic] The code was refactored to better handle stream sources, source timeouts, the transcoder, and more.
- #7767 (improved) [Flussonic] The new UI for convenient setting up transcoder options.
- #5948 (new) [Watcher] By default, video in mosaic view and in the list of cameras is played with low bitrate, and is switched to higher bitrate in full screen mode.
- #6929 (new) [Watcher] Non-AAC audiotracks from cameras are automatically transcoded to AAC.
- #6975 (new) [Watcher] You can create (via the API) a special user account for accessing the Watcher system monitoring with the aim to integrate with metrics collection systems, such as Zabbix, Prometheus, or Cacti. This user has read-only access to Watcher data and settings.
- #7770 (new) [Watcher] A new mode for viewing cameras: you can view both lists of mosaics and cameras on one page, drag a camera into a mosaic, and manage cameras and mosaics (true for users with administrator rights). Turn it on with the check box Experimental dashboard in Watcher settings, and the new icon will appear among other icons in the UI header.
- #8014 (new) [Watcher] The option to select the default UI language was added to Watcher settings. If no default language is selected, Watcher will use the same language that is used by the browser.
- #7911 (new) [Agent] The support for HiWatch DS-I200 cameras.
Flussonic Media Server
- #566 (fixed) [Flussonic] The default value for EzDRM is CPIX, it is turned on with the option
drm ezdrm. Learn more
- #2812 (fixed) [Flussonic] The transcoder option
immutable=trueprevents blinking that could occur when a stream's source was changed, especially if the sizes of the picture were changed. Learn more
- #3625 (fixed) [Flussonic] Export of timelapse video to MP4 files now works correctly.
- #4984 (fixed) [Flussonic] Flussonic no longer switches to an inactive source of a stream.
- #5162 (fixed) [Flussonic] Transcoder: The
error:function_clauseissue caused by eac3 audio tracks was resolved.
- #5268 (fixed) [Flussonic] The behavior of the
Issue by LetsEncryptbutton was improved: a progress bar, an alert about attempts to get a certificate by IP address, and the success (or error) message were added.
- #5677 (fixed) [Flussonic] Transcoder: DVB subtitles are now displayed for transcoded streams.
- #7611 (fixed) [Flussonic] Flussonic now switches correctly to the main source of a stream from an alternative source when the connection is restored after being lost.
- #7702 (fixed) [Flussonic] For streams with alternative source URLs, the main UI page showed an old source URL after the stream source was switched.
- #7775 (fixed) [Flussonic] The issue of v19.02 with UI not showing stream pages for streams under
Origin serverswas fixed.
- #7798 (fixed) [Flussonic] The behavior of
allow defaultin auth backend was fixed.
- #7891 (fixed) [Flussonic] The UI of v19.03 did not play streams in published locations.
- #7939 (fixed) [Flussonic] The issue of v19.03: HLS and MPEG-TS streams with PCMA audio were not played.
- #7959 (fixed) [Flussonic] A lot of streams with configured EPG can no longer cause server overload.
- #6903 (fixed) [Watcher] When the streamer was changed for a camera, the stream settings were not removed from the previous streamer, though added to the new one.
- #7274 (fixed) [Watcher] Multiple improvements to the new UI: The layout of the list of mosaics and the list of Agents was fixed, the button Back to old UI was removed from the login page, the message about no cameras was added, horizontal scrolling was fixed, and more.
- #7673 (fixed) [Watcher] The filtering by camera name on the Events page was fixed.
- #7780 (fixed) [Watcher] The new UI: The display of the logo on the login page was fixed.
- #7792 (fixed) [Watcher] Filtering the list of cameras by DVR depth was fixed.
- #7801 (fixed) [Watcher] Missing Watcher headers were added to Access-Control-Expose-Headers for CORS access via API.
- #7822 (fixed) [Watcher] The new UI: The issue with access rights was resolved.
- #7846 (fixed) [Watcher] The new UI: The message prompting to accept cookies no longer appears each time a user logs in.
- #7892 (fixed) [Watcher] The new UI: Video playback from cameras on the map was fixed.
- #7899 (fixed) [Watcher] The new UI: The playback from dashboard was fixed.
- #7943 (fixed) [Watcher] Now the log of user actions in the UI shows correct IP addresses.
- #7950 (fixed) [Watcher] The database backup tool now restores user sessions correctly.
- #7428 (fixed) [Mobile Watcher] When opening the same camera, an empty screen no longer appears.
- #7455 (fixed) [Mobile Watcher] When the event list is open, newly generated events are now loaded to the app, and the button appears that offers to show new events in the list.
- #7731 (fixed) [Mobile Watcher] The pin code screen was fixed for Android 8 devices.
- #7804 (fixed) [Agent] Agents of newer versions could stop responding after power or internet outage.