Meet Flussonic 19.03.
Flussonic Media Server
- #5188 (new) [Flussonic] Minio S3 support.
- #6680 (new) [Flussonic] Flussonic can recognize and process ad insertion markers: SCTE-35 markers in MPEG transport streams and various cue-in/cue-out markers in HLS streams. You can specify the format that you want to have on the output, and Flussonic will add markers in the specified format to an HLS or MPEG-TS output stream. Learn more
- #7507 (new) [Flussonic] A new configuration option
geoip, which specifies the path to a manually installed GeoIP2 database, allows you to install and update your GeoIP2 databases independently from Flussonic. Learn more
- #7383 (new) [Flussonic] We continue to migrate the implementation of the Flussonic's web UI to new technologies.
- #4371 (improved) [Flussonic] The UI now shows codecs and bitrate of the input stream for the transcoder in Media info.
- #7554 (improved) (beta) [Flussonic] Application-level RAID for DVR: You can add disks to RAID on the fly while Flussonic is writing the archive, without restarting Flussonic. Learn more
- #7762 (improved) [Flussonic] API: Now /STREAMNAME/media_info.json will return the 'tracks' instead of 'streams' field. To use the previous schema, add the parameter
?old=trueto your requests.
- #6097 (new) [Watcher] Our support engineers have a new tool that helps migrate Watcher between servers, migrate the database from SQLite to PostgreSQL, and, to some extent, migrate from single to cluster mode.
- #7216 (improved) [Watcher] The Notifications screen now allows more convenient viewing of events: you can preview the video screenshot of the selected event and choose to play the recording of the event, the selected event is highlighted in the list, you can download the event in JPEG and MP4, and more.
- #7589 (improved) [Watcher] The way events are shown in Notifications was reworked to make the event list more informative and easier to use.
- #6745 (deprecated) [Watcher] Flussonic Watcher no longer supports the SQLite database engine. PostgreSQL is used in both single and cluster mode. Please contact our support team for help with migrating SQLite to PostgreSQL.
- #7193 (improved) [Player] Player internal optimization.
Flussonic Media Server
- #4231 (fixed) [Flussonic] The UI button 'Publish from webcam' (on the Input tab) now works in Google Chrome and in Safari.
- #4442 (fixed) [Flussonic] The web UI now displays information about subtitles in a stream's Media info section.
- #4748 (fixed) [Flussonic] In old Flussonic versions, the transcoder might incorrectly process HLS streams.
- #6349 (fixed) [Flussonic] Now the DRM parameters 'keyserver' and 'user keyserver' are saved correctly when the user sets them in the web interface.
- #6681 (fixed) [Flussonic] Now streams transcoded with the option 'vb=copy' have correct video and audio tracks on the output.
- #7205 (fixed) [Flussonic] The Flussonic's live and DVR players now can work in Internet Explorer.
- #7408 (fixed) [Flussonic] The option 'precise=true' used for DVR import now works correctly.
- #7668 (fixed) [Flussonic] Under certain conditions, RTSP streams from cameras were not ingested.
- #7705 (fixed) [Flussonic] You can download DVR in MP4 immediately: the Content-Disposition attachment is now sent correctly.
- #7719 (fixed) [Flussonic] The issue of Flussonic v19.02 with ingesting RTSP streams with AAC audio was resolved.
- #7769 (fixed) [Flussonic] Video thumbnails creation for HEVC streams now works.
- #7772 (fixed) [Flussonic] The transcoder now produces correct copied video tracks ('vb=copy'), without extra frames.
- #7817 (fixed) [Flussonic] The transcoder with 'deinterlace=adaptive' no longer drops frames.
- #7872 (fixed) [Flussonic] API: recording_status.json without specified 'to' parameter no longer causes a 500 error.
- #6394 (fixed) [Watcher] The correct management of orphaned Python processes at Flussonic restart now prevents Watcher from failing to start.
- #7177 (fixed) [Watcher] The new Watcher UI now supports Internet Explorer 10.
- #7197 (fixed) [Watcher] The screen for quick camera adding was improved.
- #7201 (fixed) [Watcher] The new UI: Units were added for Per-camera DVR Space Limit in user or group settings.
- #7301 (fixed) [Watcher] The new UI: The display of camera names in the list of events was fixed.
- #7328 (fixed) [Watcher] The new UI: The access to Mosaic view for non-admin users now works correctly: users can see all their cameras in one or more mosaics.
- #7417 (fixed) [Watcher] An issue that might occur in version 18.12 with the database ("null value in column "bitrate") was resolved.
- #7438 (fixed) [Watcher] Two APIv2 methods ('device-tokens' and 'subscriptions') were removed from the API documentation.
- #7456 (fixed) [Watcher] English localization improvements in the new UI.
- #7476 (fixed) [Watcher] The new UI: Individual users can switch the UI language on the login page or during an active session in the UI.
- #7555 (fixed) [Watcher] The preferred view mode of the list of cameras is now saved in a cookie and the user don't need to select it again when logging in next time.
- #7676 (fixed) [Watcher] The method descriptions were added to the User Management section of the APIv2 documentation https://flussonic.github.io/watcher-docs/api.html#user-management
- #7260 (fixed) [Mobile Watcher] The layout of UI elements in Watcher mobile app was improved.
- #7065 (fixed) [Player] The DVR player did not display dates for some streams with autoplay turned off.
- #7404 (fixed) [Player] Flussonic supports publication and playback via WebRTC in Safari on OSX and iOS.
- #7530 (fixed) [Player] At the loss of websocket connection, the player now sends the event and tries to restore the connection.
- #7766 (fixed) [Player] The playback with 'realtime=true' was fixed.
- #7791 (fixed) [Agent] In version 19.02 video from some cameras with old versions of Agent was not received.
- The experimental feature Application-level RAID was documented. Feel free to try RAID, we will be glad to receive your feedback.
- The section about GeoIP2 was reworked to describe the new option that allows you to install database updates as often as they are released.
- The new section about ad insertion markers was added.
- The option allow default in auth settings was described in detail.
- The instruction on how to install Watcher in single mode was improved.
- The instruction on how to install Watcher in a cluster was improved.
- Information was added to the User Management section of the APIv2 reference.