We've released Flussonic 18.11.
Flussonic Media Server
- #7000 (new) [Flussonic] Chrome can use TLS 1.2 and we added the support for TLS 1.2 to the Flussonic web interface.
- #3675 (new) [Watcher] The new UI: The Access Log section shows all activity of all users in the UI.
- #6748 (new) [Watcher] Watcher saves data about UI usage sessions.
- #6843 (new) [Watcher] The new UI: Statistics now shows the total number of cameras and the number of active cameras (that sent events during the last hour).
- #6925 (new) [Watcher] Error monitoring on the Sentry server (https://sentry.io/).
- #6950 (new) [Watcher] Partnership with Axis and with Dahua camera manufacturers.
- #6995 (new) [Agent] The support for UNIVIEW IPC2122SR3-PF40-B was added to Flussonic Agent.
- #7004 (new) [Agent] The support for Gwensecurity MC200C2 was added to Flussonic Agent.
Flussonic Media Server
- #6998 (fixed) [Flussonic] Now streams with no_index are never indexed in DVR. For example, if no_index was added after a stream info was written into the index, it will be deleted from the index.
- #7002 (fixed) [Flussonic] Some work is being done to refactor DVR calls, which will result in even better performance.
- #7020 (fixed) [Flussonic] A number of problems of 18.10 were solved caused by incorrect calls to DVR for streams without archives.
- #7037 (fixed) [Flussonic] The playback of DVR archives in the app for Android now works correctly.
- #5599 (fixed) [Mobile Watcher] We added indication of progress when the app downloads the list of cameras.
- #5895 (fixed) [Mobile Watcher] Video preview images slowed down the Events page.
- #6737 (fixed) [Mobile Watcher] Live preview now works on Android 7.0.
- #6807 (fixed) [Mobile Watcher] The app for iOS no longer shows 'Camera not found' message when going from a notification screen back to the player.
- #6816 (fixed) [Mobile Watcher] Player: At tapping the timeline near live, the player no longer plays live, it now plays the DVR archive (which is the correct behavior).
- #6922 (fixed) [Mobile Watcher] New player: A tap on a preview did not work on Android.
- #6923 (fixed) [Mobile Watcher] The app no longer jumps to the login screen if the Internet connection was lost.
- #6938 (fixed) [Mobile Watcher] Camera list appearance was improved.
- #6978 (fixed) [Mobile Watcher] Now users get a correct message on the login screen when Watcher does not respond.
- #7014 (fixed) [Mobile Watcher] In the app for iOS we improved the display of the top navigation bar and head of the menu.
- #7017 (fixed) [Mobile Watcher] Permissions are taken into account when saving screenshots and fragments of video on iOS.
- #7028 (fixed) [Mobile Watcher] The use of the player was improved. The timeline no longer disappears when switching from portrait to landscape, events preview works correctly, and correct handling of the situation when user attempts to play an archive from a place without recording.
- #6326 (fixed) [Watcher] The new UI: An indicator and error message were added for cameras that are not provisioned on any streamer.
- #6547 (fixed) [Watcher] The new UI: The date in Events now displayed correctly. You'll see 02.01.2018 instead of 2.1.2018.
- #6799 (fixed) [Watcher] In Watcher installed for trial purposes (with SQLite) the Statistics section is now disabled in all cases.
- #6866 (fixed) [Watcher] The new UI: The main menu is now on the left.
- #6909 (fixed) [Watcher] The new UI: Users without permissions to add cameras no longer can see the Add button.
- #7073 (fixed) [Watcher] In cluster mode, Statistics is now displayed correctly.