Flussonic Media Server v.23.08
¡Disfruta de los emocionantes beneficios del Flussonic Watcher de última generación! La versión 23.08 ofrece una API idéntica para administrar personas tanto en Flussonic Vision como en Flussonic Central, junto con correcciones para una amplia gama de desafíos, como agregar nuevas personas, eliminar transmisiones, falta de disponibilidad del reproductor DVR y fallas en el reconocimiento de matrículas. Además de eso, la versión 23.07 amplía sus capacidades con la limpieza automática de registros de eventos antiguos, firmware Iris para cámaras Flussonic RE (con chipset Fulhan) y soporte sólido para sistemas arm64. Así que no esperes, actualiza ahora y revoluciona tu experiencia de administración de vigilancia con una velocidad y eficiencia sin precedentes.
Flussonic Media Server 23.08
- #4827 (new) (Flussonic) Flussonic can now correctly detect free space on disks with ZFS and other virtual file systems and perform archive cleanup on them.
- #10238 (new) Completely removed the deprecated
seamless option of the transcoder. The seamless mode is always enabled by default and you never need to disable it.
- #12217 (new) (Flussonic) Refactored AAC, H.264, HEVC, and MPEG-TS implementation to exclude obsolete dependencies from config frames. All the config frame logics moved to RTMP because it is only needed for it.
- #20946 (new) API operation config_stats_get now contains device in the reply.
- #30921 (new) (Flussonic) Reduced the number of EBVS (exit before video starts) when playing WHAP over UDP.
- #31471 (new) (Coder) The script for polling MOXA card pins was added to the Coder firmware.
- #31553 (new) (Flussonic) The
episode_expiration setting is now taken into account when cleaning up episodes in case of stream deletion or unavailability of the episode database to prevent unwanted deletion of a large piece of archive at once.
- #31618 (new) (UI) Episodes management is now available in Flussonic Central Admin UI on the Events page.
- #31713 (new) (UI) Added the UI setting for the
video_format parameter essential when pushing to DekTec SDI.
- #31870 (new) (UI) A notification about the use of a template with a link to the corresponding template is now displayed on each stream settings tab if the stream uses the template.
- #32144 (new) (UI) The stream controls (disabling, restarting stream, etc.) moved to the area above the player on the Overview tab.
- #32145 (new) (UI) Updated the design of the stream stats section on the Overview tab.
- #32264 (new) (UI) Added graphs with disk IO usage on the Pulse page.
- #4937 (fixed) (Flussonic) Supported HLS ingest via relative URLs containing several slashes (
- #19162 (fixed) (Flussonic API) Discontinued the obsolete
/flussonic/api/metrics/pusher API method that was previously used for getting MPTS push statistics.
- #23356 (improved) (Flussonic API) Removed the unsupported
motion_detector.tags field from the API schema.
- #26119 (improved) (Flussonic) The requests to M4S playback URLs now return HTTP 503 Service Unavailable error with
no_media_info body if the stream is unavailable for 1 or more minutes. This will allow M4S clients (other Media Servers) not to wait for
source_timeout and switch to other source faster.
- #27295 (fixed) Fixed an issue when export MP4 fails on insignificantly media_info change.
- #27510 (fixed) (Flussonic) Fixed the issue with
DURATION parameter ignored in the SCTE-35 CUE-OUT markers.
- #29150 (fixed) (Flussonic) Fixed the issue with breaks in segments of DVR recorded from an
rtsp:// stream received from cameras on the XM530 chipset.
- #29422 (fixed) (DVR Player) Fixed the issue with fast playback activating in the player without a reason when MSE-LD protocol was disabled for the stream.
- #29665 (fixed) (Flussonic) Fixed the issue with CPU and QSV transcoding not working with an AJA SDI source.
- #29967 (improved) (Flussonic) Fixed the issue with Flussonic refused connections on HTTP and HTTPS ports with “Too many processes” message in logs because the sessions of dynamic streams with permanently disconnected sources were not cleaned correctly.
- #29972 (fixed) (Flussonic) Fixed the issue with HLS DATERANGE SCTE35 ad injection markers not passed through Flussonic.
- #30297 (fixed) (Flussonic) Fixed the issue with DekTec cards not working in Docker.
- #30351 (fixed) (Flussonic API) Fixed HTTP 500 error when the response
GET /streams included stream(s) with unknown codecs. Any codec is now allowed in such a response.
- #30514 (fixed) (Flussonic) Fixed the issue with EXT-X-MEDIA-SEQUENCE counter decreasing at some moments in HLS EVENT playlist causing unexpected playback stop.
- #31171 (improved) (Flussonic) New custom fields are now available for use with the Pulse charts: multipoll_inputs, multipoll_bytes, multipoll_packets, multipoll_errors.
- #31318 (fixed) (Flussonic) Fixed the issue with motion detection not starting on streams created from Watcher (i.e. via
config_external) until the stream is restarted.
- #31387 (improved) (UI) Unified the notation of a default value for all parameters in the Admin UI as “- Not selected -”.
- #31440 (improved) (DVR Player) Fixed the issue with incorrect time shown by real time clock in the upper left corner of the Player box.
- #31497 (fixed) (DVR Player) Fixed the issue with the archive status bar not displayed in the DVR player when selecting DVR in the player on the Overview tab of the stream profile.
- #31502 (fixed) (Flussonic) Fixed the issue with old/irrelevant Let’s Encrypt certificates not deleted from the server.
- #31542 (improved) (Flussonic) Our implementation of WebRTC no longer depends from config frames.
- #31571 (improved) (Flussonic API) Data in the response to
GET /streams request in
openmetrics-text format is now sorted alphabetically.
- #31587 (fixed) (Flussonic API) Fixed the issue with
vision parameter missing in the
config_external API leading to inability to enable video analytics for externally provisioned streams on Media Servers.
- #31622 (improved) (Flussonic) Improved the logging of DVR cleanup process. The log now shows how many segments were deleted, how many segments were left, and the total duration remained.
- #31722 (improved) (UI) The
online_clients parameter is now in use for displaying the stream stats in the UI instead of the obsolete
- #31728 (improved) (Flussonic API) Implemented the sorting of the response to
GET /streams by
- #31730 (fixed) (Retroview) Fixed the issue with empty
user_id not grouped in Retroview when sorting sessions by users.
- #31756 (fixed) (Coder) Fixed the issue with IP addresses of the network interfaces not displayed in the Coder’s console before login.
- #31895 (improved) (Flussonic API) It is now impossible to update stream configurations with PUT /streams method when config_external is set.
- #31897 (improved) (UI) Adding Users and Packages on the IPTV page is now performed by clicking “+” to be in line with the rest of the UI.
- #31898 (fixed) (DVR Player) Fixed the issue with
from parameter not working in the
embed.html query string (when using an URL like
- #31916 (fixed) (Flussonic) Fixed the issue with near-realtime MP4 screenshots not returned from Media Server archive preventing the event thumbnails display in Watcher.
- #31992 (fixed) (Flussonic) Fixed the issue with Out Of Memory error that could appear when a very long period was allocated for an episode.
- #32063 (improved) (Flussonic API) Deleted the deprecated
- #32155 (improved) (Flussonic) Improved the procedure for archive cleanup based on episodes to fix the issue with Flussonic RAID cleanup.
- #32168 (improved) (UI) The deprecated
allow_subtitles field is no longer used in the Admin UI for managing DVB subtitles. The
subtitles parameter is employed instead.
- #32227 (improved) (UI) Removed the deprecated cluster key field from stream settings. Please note that the only way to set the cluster key is on the Cluster page.
Media Server Documentation (23.08) 2023-08-03
- #27731 (new) Added the article with general guidelines on selecting hardware for Flussonic Media Server.
- #29148 (new) Added the page about AV1 playback listing AV1 support in browsers, protocols, and players.
- #29204 (new) The description of the
filter.tracks option was standardized for all protocols, placed on the Video playback page and complemented to show the types of tracks for subtitles along with video and audio.
- #29453 (new) The UGC Guideline was updated to explain how Flussonic Central provides load balancing at all stages of the UGC pipeline and which other functions it performs.
- #31155 (new) Described the use of episodes with Central API calls and as part of config_external mechanism.
- #31685 (new) Added the article explaining how Central automatically provides ingest/publish failover and achieves seamless DVR by monitoring all parts of the archive on all streamers.
- #21403 (improved) Explained how protected DVR sections are deleted when disk space limit is reached.
- #23632 (improved) Added a caution about side effects of using the
vb=copy value for vb option of the transcoder.
- #23864 (improved) Updated the description of transcoder configuration via the config file to better explain the order of specifying the options and remove obsolete pictures. We recommend that you use the UI or API for transcoder configuration as those are simpler and more user-friendly ways.
- #27147 (improved) The
install.sh script referenced in Quick Start installation process was updated to support installation on ARM architecture.
- #27318 (improved) The description of the modes for managing the recording process when using Flussonic RAID was moved to the API Reference.
- #29774 (improved) Updated the article about why it is a bad idea to use Flussonic as a packager compiling an MBR stream from several independent UDP multicasted streams; added simple pictures explaining our approach.
- #30083 (improved) Described the procedure of how Flussonic evaluates the state of the WHIP and WHEP sessions by the payload.
- #30780 (improved) The article about accessing the archive in IPTV/OTT use cases was updated to better explain available rewinding options.
- #31447 (improved) Updated the picture representing interactions between Flussonic Central and other components of Flussonic ecosystem to show that a custom app can be used instead of Watcher.
- #31666 (improved) Updated the description of the
midroll option for ad insertion to explain that the videos listed in the option are played in random order during
- #31774 (improved) Added a short summary explaining how to use Flussonic for classic IPTV and IPTV/OTT solutions.
- #31834 (improved) A page with a short summary of Flussonic capabilities for UGC was added.
Client Area (23.08) 2023-08-03
- #31356 (new) Supported PayPro payment gateway.
- #31763 (new) Updated the logics for the license reactivation options as to when reactivation and deactivation are possible and which payment methods are available.
- #32038 (new) Unpaid invoices are now available on a separate tab in your account.
- #32039 (new) Added an explicit notification about unpaid invoices in the main menu on the left in your personal account dashboard.
- #31679 (fixed) Fixed the issue with
undefined value displayed for the stream traffic (bytes transferred) when the number of bytes is as large as petabytes (PB).
- #31706 (improved) Errors returned by the Stripe payment platform (if available for the client) are now displayed to the user to make it clear why the payment process does not proceed.
- #31726 (fixed) Fixed the issue with the price of the plan incorrectly displayed on the license page.
- #31842 (improved) Implemented protection against repeated requests by disabling a button after it’s clicked for requests engaging
- #31881 (fixed) Fixed the issue with the reason of subscription deactivation not sent to us even if you fill in this field.
- #31904 (improved) The license upgrade procedure was updated to allow automatic billing and paying for the upgrade in your account.
- #32037 (fixed) The payment button is now shown only for unpaid invoices.