Meet Flussonic 19.02.
Flussonic Media Server
- #4773 (new) [Flussonic] Flussonic offers frontend components for you to use in client apps so that they can publish and play video with Flussonic via WebRTC. The library is called Flussonic WebRTC Player and is available at NPM.
- #5322 (new) [Flussonic] Now ‘404 not found’ HLS responses are not cached preventing a stream being unavailable for longer that it actually is.
- #6065 (new) [Flussonic] Cluster networking: The new option ‘public’ for peer configuration defines a public access address of a peer Flussonic server if peers were configured by using private ones. It prevents users from being redirected to internal peer addresses. Learn more
- #6272 (new) [Flussonic] Flussonic can deliver several files with different bitrates as a single resource with multi-bitrate content if you use the new option ‘auto_mbr’ in VOD location settings. Learn more
- #6731 (new) [Flussonic] With the new environment variable ‘ADMIN_VIEW_DISABLE=true’, access to streams protected with authorization can be denied for the Flussonic administrator. Learn more
- #6877 (new) [Flussonic] Application-level DVR RAID: The field ‘dvr_root’ in the table ‘streams’ in case of enabled RAID now contains the reference to global DVR settings, for example, ‘@globalstorage’.
- #7203 (new) [Flussonic] The transcoder on Intel Quick Sync can transcode video to or from HEVC (for example, use the options ‘vcodec=hevc hw=qsv’ to transcode to HEVC).
- #7229 (new) [Flussonic] Flussonic can save unsent push notification to a buffer in order to send them again later when the receiver HTTP server is up. Two new options of the ‘notify’ directive tell Flussonic how many messages should be buffered (‘resend_notifications_limit’) and how often it should try to resend them (‘resend_notifications_timeout’). Learn more
- #7278 (new) [Flussonic] SQL API: New fields in the table ‘streams’ (DB ‘cluster’): ‘dvr_range_start’ - time in Unix timestamp when the DVR record begins, ‘dvr_range_end’ - time in Unix timestamp when the DVR record ends.
- #7484 (new) [Flussonic] Flussonic can receive audio in LATM format.
- #7220 (improved) [Flussonic] WebRTC player fully supports changes in incoming streams meta data, such as added or deleted tracks, and updated parameters.
- #7339 (improved) [Flussonic] The support for the latest Intel processors was added to Flussonic transcoder.
- #7366 (improved) [Flussonic] Now Flussonic can ingest multi-bitrate HLS streams over HTTPS (url hlss2://…) Learn more - see HLS.
Flussonic Media Server
- #3507 (fixed) [Flussonic] In some cases incorrect video resolution was displayed for transcoded streams in the UI (Overview).
- #4173 (fixed) [Flussonic] The dimensions (resolutions) of video tracks in transcoded streams are now displayed correctly in the UI.
- #5023 (fixed) [Flussonic] The UI of Flussonic now supports Internet Explorer 10.
- #5200 (fixed) [Flussonic] In the UI, the indication that a stream is transcoded now disappears properly after a stream’s transcoding parameters were deleted.
- #5368 (fixed) [Flussonic] The transcoder with NVENC could not start more than several dozen streams.
- #5651 (fixed) [Flussonic] Info about JPEG thumbnails of M4F streams is now synced on the source and restreamer servers.
- #5673 (fixed) [Flussonic] Flussonic mixer (url mixer://) now plays a mix of video and radio streams without interruptions.
- #5892 (fixed) [Flussonic] The button ‘Issue by LetsEncrypt’ appears only if the user opened the UI using the domain name, not an IP address.
- #6158 (fixed) [Flussonic] In cluster configuration, if the restreamer was redirected to another peer for a stream, the UI (Origin servers) now shows a correct stream source.
- #6498 (fixed) [Flussonic] Sometimes streams transcoded with NVENC appeared flickering during playback.
- #6940 (fixed) [Flussonic] The work of the ‘allow default’ option in ‘auth_backend’ settings was improved. If the authorization backend responds with error code, such as 403, Flussonic no longer allows access to the content, even if the config contains ‘allow default’. If there are multiple parallel backends, and at least one of them denies access, access will be denied. However, if all backends are down (not responding) or there is a server error, Flussonic allows access to the content. Learn more
- #7257 (fixed) [Flussonic] At starting, Flussonic no longer stops at the step Activating license (for the servers with more than 40 tun interfaces).
- #7291 (fixed) [Flussonic] UI: Switching between tabs for ondemand streams was fixed.
- #7333 (fixed) [Flussonic] Filtering of the list of streams (by the links Online, Waiting, Error etc, and by a custom text filter) now works correctly.
- #7338 (fixed) [Flussonic] No more empty .tmp files in VOD cache are created.
- #7426 (fixed) [Flussonic] Transcoding with identical parameters is performed on CPU and GPU with the same results now.
- #7458 (fixed) [Flussonic] User sessions are now displayed again in Unique sessions on the Statistics page in your Account.
- #7481 (fixed) [Flussonic] Navigation to the VOD section was fixed.
- #7494 (fixed) [Flussonic] Adding the max_sessions parameter to stream configuration could cause the 500 error in v19.01.
- #7495 (fixed) [Flussonic] A number of issues of the re-worked UI of v18.12 were fixed: adding push URLs, editing/removing a source URL, adding an URL in the New URL box, deleting a stream, creating a publishing location. The Pulse tab displays disk usage graphs again. Ondemand streams do not start at opening the Overview tab. Also, a typo was fixed.
- #7564 (fixed) [Flussonic] Flussonic now assigns real current time in UTC to segments and frames of live streams.
- #7519 (fixed) [Flussonic] No green line appears now for streams which were resized with the option ‘force_original_aspect_ratio=true’, using transcoding on NVENC.
- #7213 (fixed) [Watcher] UI branding: The new UI now allows you to select the main logo and the logo of the login page, the color of the header and the sidebar, and the background color.
- #7232 (fixed) [Watcher] When you specify the coordinates of cameras on the map in the new UI, the postal address is now determined again. The reverse conversion of the postal address to the coordinates also works.
- #7340 (fixed) [Watcher] The appearance of some UI elements was improved.
- #7343 (fixed) [Watcher] Russian localization of the UI was corrected.
- #7510 (fixed) [Watcher] After recent refactoring, some issues occurred with registering and processing ANPR events, including sending notifications.
- #7287 (fixed) [Agent] Agent no longer stops responding after the Internet connection was down for several hours.