Flussonic Central 23.09
Welcome to the new update of Flussonic Central 23.09! In this release, we are excited to introduce a range of significant enhancements that bolster the performance and efficiency of Central, aligning with our commitment to delivering value-driven solutions. We improved integration between Central and video analytics, optimized managing multiple streams, enhanced access to DVR episodes, and diligently addressed bugs and issues for a smoother and more reliable user experience.
Flussonic Central 23.09
- #31659 (new) Central is delivered with a script that automatically fetches streamers from Kubernetes.
- #32111 (new) Added the API methods to manage Persons in Central. Refer to the Central API.
- #32113 (new) Added config external mechanism support for video analytics servers so that Central can provide stream configuration to these servers.
- #32115 (new) Added the filter to fetch episodes without matched persons.
- #32116 (new) Central fetches DVR episodes from the video analytics servers.
- #32117 (new) Central stores the list of new matched persons when receiving the list of episodes from the video analytics servers.
- #32211 (new) Central allows adding servers with video analytics.
- #32667 (new) Optimized the response time on the request of streams list.
- #32724 (new) Added the identification role for a streamer to Central.
- #32731 (new) Added liveness probe to identify if a video analytics server is running in a healthy state.
- #31661 (fixed) Fixed the issue with Central failing to start with the external database.
- #32245 (fixed) Streamer configuration is updated without the need to restart Central.
- #32276 (improved) Fixed the issue with Central failing to return the DVR episodes list due to the timeout.
- #32377 (fixed) Fixed the issue with Central failing to start after the update from master.
- #32391 (improved) Added cursors to improve the loading of agents list.
- #32392 (improved) Fixed the issue with Central returning an empty list of episodes if the
limit isn’t specified.
- #32409 (fixed) Fixed the issue with Central failing to start after the version update.
- #32414 (fixed) Fixed the issue with Central failing database migration when downgrading.
- #32422 (improved) Added the stream list update in batches to reduce the load on the database.
- #32439 (fixed) Fixed the issue with DVR not cleaning up according to the settings.
- #32574 (fixed) Fixed the issue with Central failing to handle the PUT request to modify the DVR episodes configuration due to expecting the optional
- #32640 (fixed) Optimized the config delivery to the video analytics servers.
- #32675 (improved) Optimized Central’s work with the PostgreSQL database.
- #32689 (improved) Removed UI_DVR_ENABLED variable from the Central configuration file.
- #32759 (fixed) Added the
preview field to the episodes PUT request and GET request.
- #32825 (fixed) Fixed the issue with reprovisioning streams having video analytics enabled from a failed streamer to another streamer with
vision module installed.
- #32854 (fixed) Fixed the issue with
effective_streamer_hostname not updated.