Flussonic Media Server API
The Flussonic Media Server API Reference lets you manage the server configuration:
- retrieve the information about streams, DVRs, templates, and so on
- create/update, and remove streams, DVRs, templates, and so on
- monitor system performance (performance metrics, statuses of peers)
- configure cluster features (loadbalancers, cluster_ingest)
- manage subscribers and packages for the IPTV plugin
- configure physical devices (DVB cards, SDI cards)
- manage listeners and other global configurations
Flussonic Media Server API Reference provides you with all the methods, fields, possible values, and endpoints currently available in Flussonic.
Visit the Flussonic API Reference to learn more.