Pulse tab in Flussonic UI
You can monitor traffic, memory usage, CPU usage, task queue, and other metrics on the Pulse tab in Flussonic UI.
The Custom pulse query field is used to create queries to the Pulse database (see Custom queries to PulseDB for details).
There you will find the following graphs:
- Traffic for the last hour/minute. Note that these graphs show all the network communications on your server including service traffic and any third party software. You may refer to IN: and OUT: indications in the upper right corner to see Flussonic's effective traffic on sessions and streams.
- Memory usage for the last hour/minute. Total memory usage on the server.
- CPU usage for the last hour/minute. Total CPU usage on the server.
- Scheduler utilization for the last hour/minute. The graph of the Erlang scheduler usage.
- Erlang active tasks for the last hour/minute. The number of active Flussonic tasks on the server.
- Disk space usage for each disk on your server.
Custom queries to PulseDB
You can create your own custom queries to the Pulse database. To see the list of available metrics, functions and examples, click Show next to the Custom pulse query field (see the above screenshot). Here you can find an example of a PulseDB query.