Get familiar with the changes introduced in Flussonic Watcher 20.12 products.
New analytics event notifications, improved analytics UI, improvements in the cloud service VSAAS.IO.
- #10207 (new) (VSAAS.IO) New fields were added to the Create Organization screen: you can choose the owner and the tariff.
- #13844 (new) (Watcher) Analytics event notifications were reworked, and new events were added for you to be notified about (car and persona detection), detection of a certain car number, detection of a certain persona’s car. See the Watcher API.
- #14130 (new) (Iris) The support for Jovision JVC-CR1 cameras.
- #14428 (new) (Watcher) Users can filter events by cameras.
- #11569 (fixed) (Watcher) A user no longer gets logged out of the Watcher UI after the user’s permissions for accessing cameras, archive, or PTZ were modified.
- #12253 (fixed) (Watcher) The buttons for managing PTZ speed dome cameras were replaced with the joystick.
- #12956 (fixed) (Watcher) Selecting a track on the player in the camera settings no longer causes the settings to be saved.
- #13741 (fixed) (Watcher) When saving a camera’s non-adjustable preset, the message ‘This field must be a positive integer’ no longer appears and the preset is saved successfully.
- #14164 (fixed) (Watcher) When editing a persona, Watcher no longer requires updating the photo.
- #14221 (fixed) (Watcher) On the events page, list view mode was added as an alternative for tile view mode.
- #14226 (fixed) (Watcher) Mosaics were fixed.
- #14239 (fixed) (Watcher) The list of events can now be searched by recognized license plate numbers.
- #14240 (fixed) (Watcher) The Events page no longer crashes after switching between tabs.
- #14254 (fixed) (Watcher) The issue of v20.11 with license plate number recognition was fixed.
- #14274 (fixed) (Watcher) Building layouts no longer fail to open on the map.
- #14323 (fixed) (Watcher) Email notifications about events from a camera were fixed.
- #14423 (fixed) (VSAAS.IO) The change of a subscription cost is now taken into account in the resulting price.
- #14496 (fixed) (Watcher) When the user chose another event (in another stream) to watch in the player, the previously chosen event was played.