Flussonic Watcher version 20.06
Get familiar with the changes introduced in Flussonic Watcher 20.06.
Face detection, Ubuntu 20.04 LTS support, OpenStreetMap server support, mosaics view in the mobile app.
The list of changes
- #11855 (fixed) (Watcher) The issue with Watcher 20.05 not running on Ubuntu 20.04 LTS was resolved.
- #9600 (new) (Watcher) Face detection. Learn more
- #11261 (fixed) (Watcher) The issue of 20.03 with the failover mechanism not working was resolved.
- #11394 (fixed) (Watcher) The issue with receiving events via ONVIF from cameras with Agent was resolved.
- #11527 (new) (Watcher) Watcher now supports the self-hosted OpenStreetMap server as tile source for the global map page.
- #10514 (new) (Mobile Watcher) Mosaics view is now supported in the mobile app, the menu Mosaics and the screen with mosaics list were added.
- #6862 (improved) (Watcher) The list of supported browsers was added to the documentation
- #10904 (improved) (Watcher) To make adding cameras convenient, we add the button ‘Add a camera’ right on the camera adding page so you can add the next camera after you have added the previous one.
- #11149 (improved) (Watcher) Improved logic of application of adjustable DVR presets to cameras.
- #10462 (fixed) (Watcher) It was possible to add more users to an organization than specified as the limit.
- #10845 (fixed) (Watcher) Automatic start of ondemand cameras in dynamic mosaics was fixed.
- #11332 (fixed) (Watcher) The issue with DVR depth set to 1 year and displayed as “No DVR” was fixed.
- #11775 (fixed) (Watcher) After you turn off a camera via the API, its DVR settings and the streamer ID are no longer deleted.
- #11863 (fixed) (Watcher) Usability improvements for camera bulk edit mode.