Managing Organizations via billing
Your cloud-based Flussonic Watcher is managed by billing, so all actions that in one way or another affect settlements with subscribers must be performed through the billing. These actions include everything related to Organizations.
To open the subscriber Organization management section, click Organizations in the menu. You will see the list of all Organizations of all your subscribers.
Adding an organization
To add a new organization, follow these steps:
Click Add new organization.
Enter the following data:
Title — the name of a subscriber's organization.
- Owner — the owner of the Organization is your subscriber with whom you signed a Contract to provide cloud video surveillance services. If a user has already been created for the subscriber, you must select it from the list. If there is no user, you can create one by clicking Add and specifying their email address where the activation email will be sent.
- Billing plans — the list of billing plans available for the subscriber's organization. Billing plans must be added beforehand in the billing system.
- Trial — the period during which the billing will not calculate the amount to be paid by the subscriber.
Editing an organization
You can change the subscriber's Organization settings at any time. For example, you can specify a new Owner who will be responsible for settlements with you.
You can do this by clicking Edit on the Organizations page.
Statistics and settlements
For each organization, you can view statistics on connected cameras and issue an invoice based on this statistics. Statistics include information about the billing plan used for each camera and the period of time during which the camera uses this billing plan.
To view statistics for the selected Organization, follow the steps below:
- Go to the list of Organizations and click the Usages button.
- In the appeared form, specify the time period for which you want to get statistics for the Organization and click Apply. Billing will provide detailed statistics for all cameras in the Organization and calculate the sum to be paid based on the price of the applied billing plans.