is a complete video surveillance software system that works with a distributed IP camera network.
This system can be used for video streaming, recording and managing video archives.
Flussonic Watcher is a scalable and ready-to-use system with flexible integration options.
This web and mobile-oriented solution can solve various business tasks: from launching a corporate cloud video monitoring to a municipal video surveillance system that covers the entire city or state.
Flussonic Watcher presentation
Areas of appliance:
- Internet providers — to launch a dedicated cloud-based video surveillance service and offer it to their customers for an additional fee. Watcher can be easily integrated with any provider and its existing billing system.
- Management companies — for live video broadcasts from socially significant facilities and construction monitoring.
- Production — to perform audio-video monitoring on factories, courts, polling stations, etc.
- Municipal and federal projects — to provide free access to public cameras, as well as limited access to security organizations.
Parts of Flussonic Watcher:
- The control module is a component that has a database of all users and cameras, user access management, archive quotas, cluster servers, provisioning and camera activation, as well as APIs for integration with client billing or custom module development.
- Web interface is the main interface for users and administrators. It works in all modern browsers and mobile devices. The interface includes a dashboard with cameras and archive, favorites, groups, map, user management tools and cameras, settings, interface branding tools and much more.
- iOS and Android mobile applications give you access to cameras and user archive from mobile devices.
- Firmware for cameras (agent) is an optional component. It can be installed on the cameras to provide access behind NAT with stable encryption and direct video delivery to Watcher.
Flussonic Watcher comes in two editions: Single and Cluster.
Single is good for smaller projects that have no more than 500 cameras and do not need interface branding (company logo, custom colors, etc.).
The Cluster edition is truly scalable with no limitations on the number of cameras. It also includes branding tools for adding a logo, corporate colors, captions, as well as the ability to organize a server cluster with backup tools.