Digital Video Recording
- real time recording and viewing IP cameras without limitations on archive size;
- recording and deferred viewing of TV channels without limitations on archive size;
- maintaining archive depth (eg 1 week);
- broadcasting HLS, HDS, MPEG-TS, RTSP, RTMP, DASH;
- archive in the timeshift mode (eg video will be shifted by hour back);
- export video in MP4 file;
- record on enterprise storage or to cloud storage like Amazon S3.
DVR in Flussonic Media Server have a number of features, that distinguish it from competitors:
- no limitation on archive size, you can store month or even years of video;
- access to the archive as an endless video tape;
- thumbnails are part of archive (fast preview of single thumbnails without rewinding);
- built-in restreaming and replication of DVR (for a group of Flussonic Media Servers).