Flussonic Media Server 21.04
Flussonic Media Server 21.04 has been released.
CEA-608 closed captions to WebVTT/TTML conversion, SCTE-35 to SCTE-104 conversion for SDI, normalization of audio tracks volume, MSS packager CPU consumtion drops by 25% in DVR scenarios, new events for exporting file from DVR scenario, improved usability of DVR player and more in Flussonic 21.04
- #7049 (new) (Flussonic) Better indication of license activation in log
- #11031 (new) (Flussonic) SCTE-35 markers captured from MPEG-TS can now be converted to SCTE-104 for Decklink SDI output.
- #14821 (new) (Flussonic) New transcoder’s option “avol” for increasing and decreasing the volume in a transcoded stream.
- #15211 (new) (Flussonic) CEA-608 closed captions ingested from MPEG-TS can now be converted to text track for further playing via WebVTT or TTML.
- #15488 (new) (Flussonic) The balancer used in our IPTV plugin is now used in Flussonic. You’ll be able to configure it with the new option ‘balancer’.
- #15552 (new) (Flussonic) EPG uploading to apply on transponder settings now is supported by new HTTP API.
- #15758 (new) (Flussonic) MSS packager in DVR is optimized to reduce CPU load up to 25%.
- #11387 (new) (Flussonic) New events available for exporting from the archive : dvr_mp4_export_start, dvr_mp4_export_ready, dvr_mp4_export_failed, dvr_mp4_export_aborted
- #15011 (new) (Flussonic UI) Administrator can get autogenerated url for publishing via SRT.
- #15012 (new) (Flussonic UI) Administrator can define port for incoming SRT connections in settings.
- #15493 (new) (Flussonic UI) Flussonic shows warning when administrator tries to use 99% as dvr storage limit.
- #15671 (new) (Flussonic UI) Administrator can now select AC3 codec for audio track in transcoder settings.
- #15866 (new) (Flussonic UI) Usability of Stream settings page was improved (Save button placed at the top of the page).
- #15890 (new) (Flussonic DVR player) Improved UI controls for fragment export scenario.
- #15937 (new) (Flussonic UI) Administrator can see the number of active session for each file in VOD location.
- #11795 (new) (Catena) Catena’s balancer now supports HTTP2 protocol and HTTPS://
- #15681 (new) (Catena Subscriber UI) Subscriber can copy playlist link to clipboard in UI.
- #15705 (new) (Catena) Define public address for a Streamer to use it with NAT/Proxy.
- #15863 (new) (Catena Subscriber UI) Subscriber gets the list of all available channels grouped by packages.
- #3521 (fixed) (Flussonic UI) Administrator can view stream-related log right from the stream Overview page.
- #8974 (fixed) (Flussonic UI) Administrator can initiate an upgrade of the server to the latest version in UI.
- #11446 (fixed) (Flussonic) flussonic now can start even if connectivity with license servers is lost
- #11704 (fixed) (Flussonic UI) Administrator can view recordings from archive for disabled streams.
- #11992 (fixed) (Flussonic UI) Administrator can disable a stream from the list of streams.
- #12287 (fixed) (Flussonic UI) Updated UI layout of the page with list of streams in landscape mode on mobile.
- #12625 (fixed) (Player) Fixed issue with black screen in full-screen mode on some version of iOS.
- #12708 (fixed) (Flussonic) Broken subtitles in case of pushing stream via UDP.
- #12712 (fixed) (Transcoder) Removed memory leaks from thumbnails generator. Now, it’s possible to process up to 800 streams simultaneously on one server without reboot.
- #13236 (fixed) (Flussonic) better protection in Flussonic from license server failure
- #14740 (fixed) (Flussonic) Error 500 when playing the stream from the archive via HLS was fixed.
- #15200 (fixed) (Flussonic UI) Administrator can setup frames_timeout per stream.
- #15227 (fixed) (Flussonic) Flussonic does not duplicate logs into syslog.
- #15281 (fixed) (Flussonic) Flussonic can read subtitles from ingested mp4 file for further processing or playing.
- #15291 (fixed) (Flussonic) issue with missed BANDWIDTH and AVERAGE-BANDWIDTH tags in HLS manifest when playing from archive.
- #15404 (fixed) (Flussonic) Issues with playing via HLS encoded with mp2v/h264 when media info is changed.
- #15732 (fixed) (Flussonic) Memory leaks on Sentry client was fixed.
- #15747 (fixed) (Flussonic) Error 500 when rewinding the stream from archive was fixed.
- #15761 (fixed) (Flussonic) Authorization option “soft_limitation=true” works now as in version 21.01.
- #15873 (fixed) (Flussonic) flussonic supports CMAF for publishing locations.
- #15888 (fixed) (Flussonic Transcoder) Flussonic restarts stream automatically if source is unavailable for more than default source timeout.
- #15904 (fixed) (Flussonic) fixed retroview client behaviour on invalid packing of some IP camera play sessions
- #15963 (fixed) (Flussonic WEB-RTC Player) User can now start publication from WEB-RTC player.
- #16086 (fixed) (Player) Crash during minimization toolbar on DVR player was fixed
- #16089 (fixed) (Flussonic) Memory leaks during push to Decklink was fixed.
- #16336 (fixed) (Flussonic) Error 500 when playing the stream from the archive via DASH was fixed