Get familiar with the changes introduced in Flussonic Watcher 20.11 products.
PTZ support in the mobile app, HEVC on Android devices, improvements in the cloud service VSAAS.IO.
- #6236 (new) (Mobile Watcher) Remote control of PTZ cameras from the Watcher mobile app.
- #10391 (new) (Mobile Watcher) Playing HEVC on Android devices.
- #11495 (new) (VSAAS.IO) Downloading reports in PDF.
- #13550 (new) (VSAAS.IO) The bitrate is taken into account when calculating statistics for cameras (the statistics forms the basis of the invoice issued to the domain).
- #13587 (new) (VSAAS.IO) Automatic sending of the Usages report for the past month to the responsible manager of a domain.
- #13805 (new) (VSAAS.IO) Uuser creation on behalf of the billing user was reworked.
- #13806 (new) (VSAAS.IO) User creation on behalf of the VSAAS.IO domain administrator was reworked.
- #13796 (improved) (VSAAS.IO) The domain list was reworked.
- #13988 (improved) (Watcher UI) The default zoom of the map is more comfortable, and the map’s area is bigger.
- #9343 (fixed) (Analytics) If an event occurred (for example, motion under the camera or license plate recognition), the object of this event was absent from the screenshot due to the fact that the screenshot was not generated at the time when the event occurred.
- #11146 (fixed) (VSAAS.IO) Tariff settings are applied correctly to organizations now.
- #11416 (fixed) (VSAAS.IO) Domain creation is performed via a transaction now, so a domain is created in both the billing system and Watcher.
- #11893 (fixed) (Watcher) In a CSV file, imported non-administrator users are given correct permissions now.
- #12614 (fixed) (Mobile Watcher) An issue with Playing HEVC video was resolved.
- #12723 (fixed) (Watcher) When importing users from CSV, you can specify the ID of the organization in which the user will be imported.
- #12785 fixed bug when trying to connect to onvif port with invalid specification
- #13221 (fixed) (Watcher) The user with permissions in the Folder can now view the layout and cameras.
- #13296 (fixed) (VSAAS.IO) The error ‘Owner wrong password or not activated’ no longer occurs when creating a domain in Chrome.
- #13658 (fixed) (Watcher) The user permissions to edit cameras and users and Watcher settings were fixed.
- #13822 (fixed) (Watcher UI) Watcher UI in Internet Explorer opened as a white page.
- #14119 (fixed) (Watcher UI) Online cameras could be displayed as offline ones.