Get familiar with the changes introduced in Flussonic Watcher 20.10.
Flussonic Watcher: The support for managing PTZ cameras with Iris installed, event thumbnails in the event list, the cleanup utility, API for subscribing to new camera events, the application on HEOP for Flussonic Agent. The cloud service VSAAS.IO: Automatic invoice creation, user blocking, better domains management.
- #12800 (new) (Watcher) Watcher supports managing PTZ cameras with Iris, which comminicate with the server not via ONVIF. Set the camera URL that starts from ‘http+iris://’.
- #13165 (new) (Watcher) Thumbnails with the pictures of events are now shown in the event list.
- #13343 (new) (Watcher) You can subscribe to events: ‘camera_motion’, ‘camera_source_lost’, and ‘camera_source_ready’. The description will be added to API documentation.
- #13538 (new) (Watcher) Jovision cameras with Agent and Iris were tested for work with Watcher.
- #13565 (new) (Watcher) We offer the utility for cleaning the database of old events. Usage: ‘manage.py clean_events [-?] [–commit COMMIT] [-f FULL] [-b BULK_SIZE] -d KEEP_DAYS’.
The cloud service VSAAS.IO
The cloud service VSAAS.IO is used for conducting billing operations with Watcher video surveillance providers and end users.
- #9597 (new) (VSAAS.IO) Integration of billing service with customer account in Flussonic.
- #11518 (new) (VSAAS.IO) Automatic invoice creation on specified date. By default, the invoice is created on the first day of the month.
- #11770 (new) (VSAAS.IO) The new flag Enabled/Disabled is used to block a user.
- #12416 (new) (VSAAS.IO) Notifications about invoicing are now sent to subscriber’s profile and email.
- #13299 (new) (VSAAS.IO) The domain status is shown in the new field (Enabled), True - the domain can be used, False - the domain is inactive.
- #13300 (new) (VSAAS.IO) You can filter the list of domains by active (in use) domains (‘Enabled’).
- #13301 (new) (VSAAS.IO) A new field Manager in the domain settings.
- #13302 (new) (VSAAS.IO) The new user role Manager was added: it can view and edit domains and users, create domains, and only view services and billing plans.
- #13303 (new) (VSAAS.IO) A new field in billing plans - Bitrate, meaning the maximum allowed bitrate that can come from a camera. The disk space for storing DVR archives will be calculated based on the bitrate specified (and so will be usages statistics).
- #9565 (new) (Agent) With the help of our application on HEOP, Flussonic Agent can work on any Hikvision camera model in G1 series.
- #13250 (fixed) (Watcher) Synchronizing with NTP server was fixed.
- #13459 (fixed) (Watcher) The pause no longer occurs in mosaic view when expanding one of the players to full screen.
- #13460 (fixed) (Watcher) Under certain conditions, the mosaic started playing streams in higher quality instead of lower.
- #13564 (fixed) (Watcher) Motion events are not collected now if the event collection was turned off.
- #10473 (fixed) (VSAAS.IO) Billing administrator can now create a domain and become its owner.
- #11324 (fixed) (VSAAS.IO) The check box ‘Activated’ on the user settings page now works correctly.
- #11581 (fixed) (VSAAS.IO) Discarding the password for an inactive user account is now handled correctly.
- #12318 (fixed) (VSAAS.IO) Deprecated billing plans are now stored in the archive and can be viewed by selecting the corresponding filter when searching the plan list.
- #13203 (fixed) (VSAAS.IO) English localization was improved.
- #13228 (fixed) (VSAAS.IO) Downloading of the CSV file with the usage report was fixed.
- #13298 (fixed) (VSAAS.IO) User search was added on the domain addition page.
- #13249 (fixed) (Analytics) A number of aspects of face analytics, such as the time spent on face recognition, was improved.