Get familiar with the changes introduced in Flussonic Watcher 20.09.
API for obtaining the list of recognized persons, the report about UI visitors, timezone for ONVIF cameras, Iris for Jovision JVS-H820E cameras
The list of changes
What’s new in Flussonic Watcher
- #12705 (new) (Watcher UI) Now your custom language is selected automatically for your users so that they see their native language in the UI by default.
- #12807 (new) (Watcher) The API method that allows you to get a list of recognized persons for a specified period: /vsaas/api/v2/analytics/visitors_report. Use it with the following query string parameters: list_id: int - persons list ID, utc_from: unix timestamp - begin date, utc_to: unix timestamp - end date (by default, utc_to=utc_from+86400). Example: http://localhost/vsaas/api/v2/analytics/visitors_report?list_id=1&utc_from=1596502876
- #12920 (new) (Watcher UI) The report containing a list of visitors per day, ordered by hours.
- #12963 (new) (Watcher) Users can specify the timezone in time settings of ONWIF cameras.
- #12808 (changed) (Watcher UI) The Recording upon Motion option was added to the list of archive options.
Issues resolved in Flussonic Watcher
- #12485 (fixed) (Watcher UI) All cameras with specified coordinates are displayed on the map now.
- #12510 (fixed) (Watcher UI) Car numbers on the Analytics page fit on the screen now.
- #12525 (fixed) (Watcher UI) The error message ‘cannot save camera’ no longer occurs when trying to save a camera with enabled DVR on a streamer with no ‘dvr_path’ specified.
- #12704 (fixed) (Watcher UI) Font appearance for the Latvian language was improved.
- #12827 (fixed) (Watcher UI) In read only mode, the fields in a user profile now cannot be modified by the user.
- #12828 (fixed) (Watcher UI) The Username field in a user profile can no longer be modified.
- #12902 (fixed) (Watcher UI) If you open the cameras page, then the map, and then again the cameras page, then the camera page failed to open.
- #12932 (fixed) (Watcher) The page http://HOSTNAME/vsaas/embed/STREAM now opens.
- #12940 (fixed) (Watcher UI) In mosaic view, camera titles that the user has specified are now shown instead of camera IDs.
- #12943 (fixed) (Watcher UI) UI elements and navigation improvements.
- #12945 (fixed) (Watcher UI) While the user moves the map, the player window on the map is fixed at the point where the camera is situated.
- #12393 (new) (Iris) The support for Jovision JVS-H820E cameras was added to Iris.
- #13099 (new) (Iris) Motion detection support was added to Iris for Jovision JVS-H820E cameras.
- #9462 (new) (Agent) RVi-1NCR2026 (Ranger PRO IMOU) support.