Get familiar with the changes introduced in Flussonic Watcher 20.07.
Adding cameras by their IP address, adding cameras to floor plans, persons list in video analytics.
The list of changes
- #8688 (new) (Watcher) Camera settings have received the check box that enables ingesting only video without audio from the camera.
- #10172 (new) (Watcher) You can add a camera to Watcher by searching it by the IP address.
- #10338 (new) (Watcher) Adding cameras on the floor plan of the related Folder. Learn more
- #11574 (new) (Watcher) The button for updating camera firmware via the web interface.
- #12043 (new) (Watcher) The list of persons in video analytics. Learn more
- #12112 (fixed) (Watcher) The appearance of the Events page was improved.
- #12211 (fixed) (Watcher) The message “Archive recording is not supported on the server” no longer appears for cameras with correct settings in their DVR preset. The user can view the DVR settings of the preset.