Get familiar with the changes introduced in Flussonic Watcher 20.06.
Face detection, Ubuntu 20.04 LTS support, OpenStreetMap server support, mosaics view in the mobile app.
The list of changes
- #11855 (fixed) (Watcher) The issue with Watcher 20.05 not running on Ubuntu 20.04 LTS was resolved.
- #9600 (new) (Watcher) Face detection. Learn more
- #11261 (fixed) (Watcher) The issue of 20.03 with the failover mechanism not working was resolved.
- #11394 (fixed) (Watcher) The issue with receiving events via ONVIF from cameras with Agent was resolved.
- #11527 (new) (Watcher) Watcher now supports the self-hosted OpenStreetMap server as tile source for the global map page.
- #10514 (new) (Mobile Watcher) Mosaics view is now supported in the mobile app, the menu Mosaics and the screen with mosaics list were added.
- #6862 (improved) (Watcher) The list of supported browsers was added to the documentation
- #10904 (improved) (Watcher) To make adding cameras convenient, we add the button ‘Add a camera’ right on the camera adding page so you can add the next camera after you have added the previous one.
- #11149 (improved) (Watcher) Improved logic of application of adjustable DVR presets to cameras.
- #10462 (fixed) (Watcher) It was possible to add more users to an organization than specified as the limit.
- #10845 (fixed) (Watcher) Automatic start of ondemand cameras in dynamic mosaics was fixed.
- #11332 (fixed) (Watcher) The issue with DVR depth set to 1 year and displayed as “No DVR” was fixed.
- #11775 (fixed) (Watcher) After you turn off a camera via the API, its DVR settings and the streamer ID are no longer deleted.
- #11863 (fixed) (Watcher) Usability improvements for camera bulk edit mode.