Get familiar with the changes introduced in Flussonic Watcher 20.04.
Import of cameras from CSV, drop-down list of all cameras on a map location, camera status indication in DVR mosaic.
- #10174 (new) [Watcher] The filter for selecting an organization was added on the main page.
- #10469 (new) [Watcher] At pointing a mouse at a spot on the map, Watcher shows a drop-down list of all cameras at this spot and highlights the camera that you select in the list.
- #10202 (improved) [Watcher] The button ‘Import cameras from CSV’ was returned to the UI for users who have permissions to add cameras in at least one organization.
- #11158 (improved) [Watcher] The mosaic showing DVR now has the indicator of whether a camera is online or offline.
- #6462 (fixed) [Watcher] The button Enabled in camera settings now works in Watcher single.
- #6635 (fixed) [Watcher] The mosaic in full screen mode no longer causes slow response from other players.
- #7571 (fixed) [Watcher] Intervals in DVR around ANPR (license plate detection) events are now locked successfully.
- #10377 (fixed) [Watcher] The filter by online cameras sometimes did not work.
- #10400 (fixed) [Watcher] Searching for cameras when creating a mosaic was improved.
- #11120 (fixed) [Watcher] The display of the Watcher UI in Internet Explorer was fixed.
- #11227 (fixed) [Watcher] The list of folders on the camera add screen is now scrollable.
- #11278 (fixed) [Watcher] The cameras that you initially turn off (clear the ‘Enabled’ check box) are now added successfully.
- #11281 (fixed) [Watcher] After deleting an organization, its cameras are deleted on streamers successfully.