Flussonic Media Server 21.02 has been released.
CEA-708 from SDI sources, burning the time into a stream, playlist index.fmp4.m3u8.
- #10842 (new) (Flussonic UI) The transcoder now prevents you from saving conflicting setting if you use Nvidia NVENC. It concerns levels (the list of levels now contains only allowed values that depend on the width, height, and FPS).
- #14699 (new) (Flussonic) Passing Closed Captions (CEA-708) from SDI sources to output streams.
- #14850 refactored internal session handling to make more smooth and asynchronous backend request and update events
- #14899 (new) (Flussonic UI) We are working towards displaying help on the UI screens.
- #15158 (new) (Flussonic) The transcoder allows you to burn the time into a stream. The feature supports an offset of the time relative to the time of the Flussonic server, and the place on the screen where the time will be displayed. Learn more
- #11701 (improved) (Flussonic UI) At attempts to upload a file that contains prohibited characters, the UI shows a corresponding message now.
- #5992 (fixed) (Flussonic) HEVC playback via HLS was fixed, the playlist index.fmp4.m3u8 works now. Learn more
- #8160 (fixed) (Player) The processing of change of a stream’s metadata was improved and playback no longer stops when publication starts.
- #9079 (fixed) (Player) The elements of the player embed.html?dvr=true are now displayed so that they all fit the player’s window.
- #12035 (fixed) (Flussonic UI) When you edit a stream source on the Input tab and change the protocol (such as hls://), Flussonic correctly removes the options (if any) that cannot be used with the new protocol.
- #12687 (fixed) (Flussonic) The options ‘output_audio add_aac’ and ‘output_audio aac_opus’ did not work for RTSP published streams. Learn more
- #12886 (fixed) (Flussonic UI) If a newly created stream has the same name as one of publishing locations, the UI shows the corresponding message now.
- #13380 (fixed) (Flussonic UI) Flussonic correctly substitutes the value of the IP address and port in the input and output URLs of a stream.
- #14154 some fixes in fetching hostnames in retroview server list
- #14265 (fixed) (Flussonic) Flussonic now produces valid fMP4 for HLS.
- #14325 (fixed) (Flussonic) The transcoder option ‘vb=copy’ did not work for HEVC streams.
- #14450 (fixed) (Flussonic) AC3 audio tracks can be encrypted with CENC now.
- #14690 (fixed) (Flussonic) For Conax DRM users, if you turned off some of the systems (for example, FairPlay), other systems can still be used now with Flussonic. For any related error that occurs in Conax, Flussonic now issues the event ‘drm_key_fetch_error’. To avoid errors after you turned off a DRM system, you can use the new option ‘systems’ where you specify which DRMs must be used. For example, ‘drm conax systems=widevine,playready;’ Learn more
- #15019 (fixed) (Flussonic) Now Flussonic issues a correct message if the user tries to use different modes for transcoding several streams on Nvidia NVENC. The option ‘Improve the transcoder performance by running it as part of Flussonic’ must have the same value for all the transcoded streams. Learn more
- #15061 (fixed) (Flussonic) DVR from a remote Flussonic did not work if ‘cluster_ingest’ was configured.
- #15110 (fixed) (Flussonic) The transcoder no longer tries to work for a published stream after the publication was complete.
- #15193 (fixed) (Flussonic UI) The user is no longer allowed to enter the space character as a stream’s URL.
- #15202 (fixed) (Flussonic UI) The UI supports the WebRTC option ‘abr_cycles’. Learn more
- #10376 (fixed) (Catena) The list of streams is now correctly sorted in ascending order.
- #15258 (fixed) (Catena) Failed to show the number of streams if a stream was configured without the URL.