We’ve released Flussonic 19.01.
Flussonic Media Server
- #4954 (new) [Flussonic] New events for system performance monitoring: the new group of events ‘system_overloaded’ includes the events of the Erlang’s system monitor. The existing event ‘memory_usage’ is included in the group if more than 80% of the memory is used. Learn more
- #6080 (new) [Flussonic] WARNING! The option ‘publish_enabled’ was replaced with the new option ‘url publish://’. The new option automatically replaces the old one at saving the configuration file. After saving, the updated configuration file will become incompatible with previous Flussonic versions. Learn more
- #7206 (new) [Flussonic] The support for the new configuration parameter ‘url publish://’ was added to the Flussonic’s UI.
- #6883 (new) (beta) [Flussonic] Application-level RAID for DVR: Automatic migration of data between RAID disks, which makes it possible to empty a disk while keeping the archive readable and accessible.
- #6905 (new) (beta) [Flussonic] Application-level RAID for DVR: Balancing the load between disks in RAID.
- #7092 (new) [Flussonic] A new configuration option ‘nvidia_monitor true|false’ tells Flussonic to save statistics on Nvidia performance. You can view the figures in Pulse. Learn more
- #6551 (new) [Watcher] When you select dates to view events in Notifications, you can specify the Previous day, the Current week, or the Current month in the ‘From’ box, the ‘To’ box will be filled in automatically.
- #6583 (new) [Watcher] The Usages page now shows information about incoming and outgoing traffic, disk space usage, and various aspects of cameras work for all cameras available to you. Filtering by date and time, user, and group was added.
- #6900 (new) [Watcher] We prohibit using special symbols, spaces, and numbers in the path to the DVR storage (the ‘dvr_path’ setting) in the new Watcher. This is done to prevent issues.
- #7009 (new) [Watcher] The Map feature is now turned on by default (the option ‘Show map in main menu’ is on).
- #7010 (new) [Watcher] The list of cameras shows more information and has new filters to retrieve only certain cameras.
- #7027 (new) [Watcher] Version information in the new UI.
- #7050 (new) [Watcher] You can set up your own value for a camera’s archive depth, in days.
- #7137 (new) [Watcher] In the new section Profile (available in the main menu), the user can change the password, the email for notifications, and the API key.
- #6720 (new) [Mobile Watcher] Notification is sent about saving a screenshot or a video fragment, with the link to the saved file.
- #6787 (new) [Mobile Watcher] Some improvements to the color scheme of the app (less colors are now used).
- #6910 (new) [Mobile Watcher] Watcher now logs requests and responses that are sent in the course of interaction with the mobile app. That will help you find out the cause of possible issues, it your subscribers will have any.
Flussonic Media Server
- #2446 (fixed) [Flussonic] The issue with the UI showing an incorrect total number of connected clients was resolved.
- #5418 (fixed) [Flussonic] The misleading message about tesseract not working, which means it was not enabled, was removed from logs.
- #5699 (fixed) [Flussonic] Switching sources in the mixer no longer causes the log message about crash.
- #5876 (fixed) [Flussonic] The push operation over RTMP could create multiple identical streams if the source stream was stopped or off.
- #7279 (fixed) [Flussonic] The situation with invalid tokens used for authorization is now handled correctly.
- #7288 (fixed) [Flussonic] The issue of version 18.12 with the web interface failing to load was resolved.
- #7401 (fixed) [Flussonic] The ‘title’ in responses to ‘media_info.json’ calls now contains correct data.
- #7409 (fixed) [Flussonic] Flussonic can publish WebRTC audio-only streams.
- #6260 (fixed) [Watcher] Watcher in cluster now processes motion detection events and the Subject of email notifications correctly.
- #6605 (fixed) [Watcher] Firefox users were unable to copy the API key from the UI.
- #6870 (fixed) [Watcher] For inactive cameras, now the player is available and it shows the recording from archive.
- #6901 (fixed) [Watcher] Some settings that belong to the new UI appeared in the old one.
- #7048 (fixed) [Watcher] The new UI: the Russian language was added.
- #7169 (fixed) [Watcher] Newly created cameras now have limits identical to the group limits if the camera is included in a group. The owner can later change the limits.
- #7183 (fixed) [Watcher] Now it is possible to delete the default streamer in a group. The group will just have no default streamer.
- #7218 (fixed) [Watcher] The look of the player for DVR was improved.
- #7256 (fixed) [Watcher] When adding a camera in quick simplified mode, it was possible to use the Save button more than one time.
- #7270 (fixed) [Watcher] The page for quick camera adding did not display some error messages.
- #7284 (fixed) [Watcher] Plate detection analytics: The Leave and Enter events were replaced with the Start time and End time.
- #7023 (fixed) [Mobile Watcher] Using the player’s timebar was improved: the timebar appears and hides appropriately, the app no longer stops if there was no record at the requested time, the Language menu item is displayed correctly.
- #7255 (fixed) [Mobile Watcher] Improved work of the player on iOS devices with large screens.